Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

O'Neil or Lopetegui? - Poll

Given the debate has been reopened for the umpteenth time it has to be poll time. A simple question, based on the last 13 months would you rather have GON or Lopetegui? A question I never thought would ever be asked in all seriousness a few months back I'm team Gaz all day long now. Wolves...
  2. W

No better way to spend a couple of hours...

I'm sure a few have this already as it was released in the noughties but you can find the Official Wolves History DVD on Youtube now Tonnes of footage I've never seen before. Compulsory viewing for any fan and a reminder to younger fans of just why our club has such an illustrious name in...
  3. W

Old Skool Wolves - YouTube

Not seen a mention of it on here but a mate made me aware of Old Skool Wolves channel on YouTube. They have pretty much every season review from 88/89 to 00/01 and thought it my duty to pass on. Already given me hours of viewing pleasure and I'm sure it will many others as the memories flood...
  4. W

Would you swap places with Albion?

Well we're top of the league and optimism levels through the roof so a question has to be, would you swap our current position (in terms of the whole kit and kaboodle) with Albion's? My opinion is that for the seasons since we left the Prem we'd have bitten our collectives arms off to be where...
Back
Top Bottom