Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Keyser Soze

The Famous Five (U23s)

So it's been tweeted that the five U23 players that have been invited to Alicante with the first team are Hugo Bueno Harvey Griffith Chem Campbell Joe Hodge Theo Corbeanu Safe to say that all can report really good seasons last year on various ways, and now look like that all have an excellent...
  2. Keyser Soze

Retained List Published

3. Keyser Soze

John Ruddy Farewell

Adios Big John, You have been a great servant to the club and we will always have Cardiff!!! Good luck to you and what is next in your career, you been a huge part of the squad for many years now but you deserve the chance to play week in week out We will miss his presence in the dressing...
  4. Keyser Soze

Gabriel Slonina

Looks like this one is real, £3m but we face stiff competition Confirmed by E&S
  5. Keyser Soze

Team v Leeds

Couldn't see this stated anywhere else, apologies if missed Bruno just confirmed Semedo, Neto and Hoever all still out for Friday... but nothing on Hwang yet Same team as Everton of back to 343? Sa Kilman - Coady - Saiss Jonny - Neves - Moutinho - RAN Chiqinho - Raul - Podence For me. But I...
  6. Keyser Soze

Pre Season Summer 2022 (Not USA)

Not surprised to see us head out there
  7. Keyser Soze

Pedro Neto 2027

8. Keyser Soze

Team v Leicester

So Bruno says everyone is fit! First time in his reign and he has everyone for mid Feb... although Neto etc will not be match fit (Although Bruno hasn't ruled out minutes v Leicester) but makes the team and bench interesting for Sunday... Cundle stay in for most people? Harsh to drop Donck for...
  9. Keyser Soze

Tyler Roberts

Being discussed on the youth thread but just to focus on this lad in particular, and a genuine question to those who watch the youth teams a lot… do we have something a bit special coming through here? 18, been at the club for a decade or more, looked superb today again. All the reports and...
  10. Keyser Soze

Chiquinho

Time for his own thread, Spiers confirming his signing Signing a player for the first team who’s on the up early? Or a development opportunity and a loan to somewhere else for a while? A very Fosun signing, good luck to the lad
  11. Keyser Soze

Team vs Norwich

Most likely most would keep the same 11 as v West Ham? Or would you make any changes... Podence stay in? Rest Neves if he's 1 yellow from a suspension? Sa Kilman - Coady - Saiss Semedo - Moutinho - Neves - Ait-Nouri Hwang - Jimenez - Podence Stays the same for me. No one played in a manner...
  12. Keyser Soze

What is now the best solution to the AFCON question?

Seeing lots of different opinions now being formed on various different threads about how best to cover the absence of Boly and Saiss to the AFCON in January, so starting a thread to get a consolidated view as to what most people think should now be done, if anything, to cover the tournament...
  13. Keyser Soze

Teams v Brentford & Spurs Double Header

As the Brentford team is (probably) going to be the same for most people I thought it more relevant to do a combo with the Spurs game in midweek with the changes likely(?) to come... would you keep a winning team and then play those other players against Spurs, or should we make changes in order...
  14. Keyser Soze

Marcal, Saiss, Moutinho & Ruddy

Of course the 4 first team players going into the final 12 months of their contracts, and can sign for another club (overseas) from January for free This season Saiss will turn 32, Marcal 33, Ruddy and Moutinho 35. 3 of these players currently in our starting line up and all have been great...
  15. Keyser Soze

Boubacar Kamara (Marseille)

Gets his own thread now... Is he our defensive signing and midfielder in one?
  16. Keyser Soze

Chem Campbell

Still half an hour of this friendly to go but I’ve really liked the look of him again Showed his adaptability as well today coming on at RWB, looking good in possession and a real threat Easy to forget he was our 2nd youngest player at the time when he made his debut v Villa… feels like he...
  17. Keyser Soze

Yerson Mosquera

Giving this guy his own thread now it looks like a deal is pretty imminent First team signing, but maybe not a starter. 20 Y.O. and the highest rated defender in Colombia. £4.5M and we've beaten off some top sides for his signature. Confirmed by Percy and E&S Some great investigations in the...
  18. Keyser Soze

Is the German Model (or 50+1 Rule) the answer?

I've seen so many people calling for 'the German Model' to be implemented in the Premier League or the 50+1 rule this week... give control back to the fans and this will be the answer to stop this happening again In Germany, there is the "50 + 1" rule, whereby the association or club has to...
  19. Keyser Soze

MGW Resurgence?

Apologies for another thread for MGW but after 10 mins of searching I couldn’t find any of the other ten thousand I liked his contribution last night, had a hand in the goal and looked lively... I couldn’t understand why he came on instead of Vitinha but he did well with Vitinha likely...
  20. Keyser Soze

Wing/Wing Back Combinations

We've seen quite a large number of different combinations now down the right and left between the wingback (or full back) and the winger or wide forward this season. A lot of those combinations just don't seem to have quite worked for me (Traore/Semedo for example), and a big part of our...
Back
Top Bottom