Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Keyser Soze

The Famous Five (U23s)

Also interesting they’ve not taken any young centre backs, so no Lonwijk or Marques I see Lonwijk is on trail for a champ loan to Rotherham which would be a great move. Assuming the same being lined up for Marques too then
  2. Keyser Soze

The Famous Five (U23s)

Didn’t include the keepers in this, with Sondergaard and Jackson Smith both travelling as well with the senior squad With Sarkic being the No.2 now, safe to assume Sondergaard is now officially No.3 and the U23 keeper, with Smith being just behind him in the pecking order?
  3. Keyser Soze

Goncalo Ramps (Typo meant Ramos)

Would love this kid at Wolves, wonder if him and MGW would occupy the same spot in the side and our move for him is dependant on Morgs leaving? We wouldn't get 2 strikers in if we're getting someone from France would we? Special talent in any case, would be a classic move from our club to get...
  4. Keyser Soze

Goncalo Ramps (Typo meant Ramos)

Rampsy to his mates
  5. Keyser Soze

The Famous Five (U23s)

Interesting that Ronan has travelled as well! I suppose we can’t class him as an U23 lad any more but it’s a similar situation Wonder if he’s made an impression on Bruno… he played in the friendly as well I believe
  6. Keyser Soze

The Famous Five (U23s)

The extra subs is a really good point to keep a larger squad with these lads, although a few mins here and there and extended bench time is nowhere near as good as a strong loan and football week in week out I’d be excited if they are given a chance, but we have to be able to give them minutes...
  7. Keyser Soze

Nathan Collins

5 year deal with an option of another year Welcome! Great signing.
  8. Keyser Soze

The Famous Five (U23s)

So it's been tweeted that the five U23 players that have been invited to Alicante with the first team are Hugo Bueno Harvey Griffith Chem Campbell Joe Hodge Theo Corbeanu Safe to say that all can report really good seasons last year on various ways, and now look like that all have an excellent...
  9. Keyser Soze

Nathan Collins

10. Keyser Soze

Nathan Collins

Wasn't there a link to him a few weeks ago? I forget where that came from... have a feeling it was a national tabloid like the Sun or Mirror
  11. Keyser Soze

Nathan Collins

Hell yeah! Things are finally moving... he's got great potential. Will be a proper signing and finally a first team CB we've been waiting for for so long Really hope Percy is on the mark, as he usually is. £20.5 seems like good business for a man of his ilk too
  12. Keyser Soze

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

At last a bit of news to the positive, hope this starts to set the ball rolling but very reassuring to hear Percy say we have irons in the fire and are not panicking for the players we want Delighted the great man is staying for another season
  13. Keyser Soze

Ki-Jana Hoever

The straight loan and the comments in the OS show that we've not cut all ties with him... so all options still on the table, he could do well at PSV and come back and be a player for us, impress and his value goes up and we sell for a profit, or he flops and comes back to our bench None of...
  14. Keyser Soze

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

I agree with those questioning the likely validity of this sudden twist with Enzo and it being all over... I don't understand why Hobbs would be there for one conversation, Enzo saying 'nah' I want to stick around here for a while and wait for Milan and then he say's 'ok' and fly's home Could...
  15. Keyser Soze

I could tell you that, but you probably wouldn't believe me
  16. Keyser Soze

So the E&S saying they don't know if it's a straight loan, obligation or an option with the Hoever PSV loan... anyone a view on this?
  17. Keyser Soze

I think he'd have to start and play if we signed him... if the intertest from Milan (and Benfica) is there then we'd have to say come to us and you'll play (and be on their bench) otherwise I'm not sure what leverage we'd have over those sides to convince him to come
  18. Keyser Soze

They’re extremely critical of Benfica’s delay in moving on Enzo, love some of the comments… it does show every club has some similar fan views when it comes to this and they all think they should be doing better/more!
Back
Top Bottom