Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Lawley Wolf

South Bank Halftime Experience

Currently is absolutely woeful. If you don’t go down ten mins before the end of the half you don’t get a beer. There has got to be a solution like faster pumps or drinks that are ready or proper queues. If you went down at the end of the half you would queue the whole half time for a beer...
  2. Lawley Wolf

Podcasts

Does anyone have any good Wolves/football related podcasts they can recommend? I used to listen to 'The Molineux View' but that seems to of stopped and tbh unless they had guest was more of an update or Spiers opinion on things which if you are a full time follower you already knew. 'Old Gold...
  3. Lawley Wolf

Ball in play

Just sent this… think it deserves its own thread. What an absolute joke that timing is. 6 minutes added time! People will stop watching that type of anti football if everyone starts trying to be more and more pathetic acting like they’ve been sniped as soon as they go in front.
  4. Lawley Wolf

Kilman Appreciation

has he had a bad game for us? looks so composed on and off the ball. physical presence, gets stuck in. his face on 1 v 1 stops/ tackles against tricky fast opposition is top class. keep it up! potential to be world class?
  5. Lawley Wolf

Doherty the Colossus

I’ve been thinking all day about how good Matt is. His heading is immense. Ruis way out of trouble when under pressure and every goal kick, and our start of attacks from long passes. for 2 years now, other teams must do their homework on us, see that this is our main route out and still not be...
  6. Lawley Wolf

Bakary Sako

Wolves are favourites to bring former player back to Molineux We are favourites to sign him. I think I'd be in the minority thinking I would love him back. Class above when fit.
Back
Top Bottom