Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Lawley Wolf

Wolves v Spurs verdict

Yes. Slow throws… free kicks in dangerous areas just lifted into box that you can’t do anything with, just all looks very standard and we should be trying to take advantage of them more I think.
  2. Lawley Wolf

Wolves v Spurs verdict

Finally got what we deserved. Loving the team spirit we have. We need a set piece coach. Kick on from here hopefully, I think we will only get better.
  3. Lawley Wolf

Taking a simple throw in.

We have taken really slow throw ins for years, almost seems like we are waiting till all the opposition players are back in position before we take them. very frustrating. I'd like to see all set pieces mixed up, every team prepares to defend for a curved or lofted ball into the box...
  4. Lawley Wolf

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

I agree but in this case it's probably well timed for us with all our changes just before the season.
  5. Lawley Wolf

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms thread.

Sloppy
  6. Lawley Wolf

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

I get that but breaking FFP rules not going to help us either
  7. Lawley Wolf

this is wild speculation. our fans have real short memories of Fosuns spending on us.
  8. Lawley Wolf

Of the handful of games I watched of burnley last year brownhill was the best or one of the best players on their team. He also has that kind of aggressive energy of grabbing the game and team by scruff of the neck and will them to win, which I think we lack. Also a goal threat. Would love him...
  9. Lawley Wolf

Is he worse than MGWs girlfriend?
  10. Lawley Wolf

really?
  11. Lawley Wolf

Have Fosun lost the fans?

I agree though would we be happy or even where we are with an owner that spent no money and made no mistakes.
  12. Lawley Wolf

Have Fosun lost the fans?

have they made mistakes and missed growth opportunities? - yes. do we have FFP issues because they have lost over £100 million on us over 3 years? + more over a longer period - yes. i still feel lucky to have them. glad for the money and memories they have provided.
  13. Lawley Wolf

Preseason Portugal

I am really looking forward to seeing what a difference a proper Lopy preseason makes to these players verses a Bruno Lage '2 laps of the pitch with Tony Roberts' preseason.
  14. Lawley Wolf

And there’s only one Z tile
  15. Lawley Wolf

Lopetegui

If the repeated FFP rumours are true. I find it really difficult to believe that our financial situation was not clearly explained / discussed before this point, I’d even think at hiring stage. At the moment it feels like - here’s a 3 year contract to manage us… JLO signs… surprise we spent all...
  16. Lawley Wolf

South Bank Halftime Experience

I've been in the South Bank for years and it sounds like you got lucky.
  17. Lawley Wolf

I was there ofc, we're talking about the south bank or Molineux though, I don't think you can compare atmospheres. I think there is a drop off after the booze wears off, Liverpool game as an example 2-0 up early doors and 30 mins in the ground is quiet. maybe its because all the beer drinking...
  18. Lawley Wolf

But if those extremely slow pumps are one of the reasons for all the other pain points there has to be alternatives? they put premium beers on like Madri, but it tastes nothing like a normal Madri could be a Carling all I can tell.
  19. Lawley Wolf

Also, for good or bad, beer makes the atmosphere so much better, which can really help the team. You actually notice the dip in atmosphere after 20 mins in the first half, not always because of the football! There are things that are fixed right, the law - that's you can't hold a beer...
  20. Lawley Wolf

Should it have to be though?
Back
Top Bottom