Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. C

New Songs - Chat GPT

With all the players potentially leaving having our best songs linked to them we might need some help coming up with new ones… For example the below for LiVARpool… anyone know how to use chat gpt??
  2. C

Where are they now?

Ex players now doing jobs not associated to football… I’ll start with
  3. C

Spurs (a)

Hi all, 2 adult tickets going for the match next week, face value, pm me asap to guarantee delivery
  4. C

Aggro

Not sure it ever completely went away but a little bit of aggro or crowd trouble seems to be creeping back into the game. I know a few arrests were made at villa and I overheard someone talking at HT yesterday that it had ‘kicked off’ pre match Just seen a video on Instagram which shows a few...
  5. C

Game Saturday

Being moved to 8pm kick off?
  6. C

John Stones - not dead or linked

His value has diminished this season drastically. Worth a punt at a reduced value in the summer, still young with the Nuno factor to build him up?
  7. C

Wolves in London on a Thursday night

Anyone know of anywhere that will have the match on tonight in London?
  8. C

Match Day drinking Wolverhampton

With it being pretty slow on the transfer front at the minute I thought I would reach out to fellow fans for some insights on match day bars in Wolverhampton. I am in the drinks industry and have been challenged to help try and improve the match day offering in the town centre. With that in...
  9. C

China pre season

Has there been any communication about the pre season tour to China should we get into Europe? Would they pull out due to the qualifiers? Wondering as I’ve looked at getting to the China games and need to book flights!
  10. C

Bank Holiday should we win the World Cup?

Sign here.... 100,000 needed to be discussed in parliament Petition: If England win the world cup, the Monday should be made a bank holiday for 2018
  11. C

Diego Rolan

Being linked to the Bordeaux striker albeit along with villa, Norwich, Everton and man united
Back
Top Bottom