Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. A

Poll: GON by October? A temperature test. In, out, or on the fence?

What's the concensus Ladies and Gents?
  2. A

K-Mac

Never quite had the pace for the top level, but I've no doubt he would have been a top half Prem midfielder if he had a decent change off pace. Lovely to see he's back on the up after his body initially rejected the new Kidney. Also, a cracking little interview for anyone that hasn't seen it...
  3. A

Neil Emblen

Many of you may have read this already, but by E&S standards it's a lovely little piece. I loved big Neil back in the day. https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2021/07/15/neil-emblen---the-man-who-gave-his-all-in-wolves-gold/
  4. A

Olofinjana

Left his role as loan manager(or may have been pushed?!) to take up the Technical Directors role at Chairman Guo's other Halfs club, Grasshopper Club Zurich.
  5. A

Reflection....

I went to the game on Sunday and it was a truly deflating experience. My mate summed it up perfectly.....it was like being made to sit through a two hour funeral for your best mate, after being promised you would be given a cheque for winning £20m on the lottery. Losing Nuno was hard, and talk...
  6. A

We need a song. A collective song.

Some of you might not agree, but with all the commotion of COVID, and then the failed attempt of the big wigs to form the new money league. I genuinely believe we need a celebratory song. Not one to slate the opposition per say, but one to welcome everyone back and shout loud about who the...
  7. A

Doyle on Giggs and the famous win against united.

Only short but worth a listen.... Doyle Recalls Ryan Giggs' Frustrated Reaction To Wolves Ending United's Unbeaten Streak
  8. A

Donk....new contract.

Well deserved, lad. Well deserved. Really the unsung hero of this team, in my eyes.
  9. A

Married to the Game - Amazon Prime.

really sorry if this has been posted already. Mods ,please delete if so. Has anyone watched the Danny Batth documentry on Amazon Prime yet? Really beautifully made and some strong messages about the other side of life. Good lad, is DB.
  10. A

Saiss new Morroco captain.

Congratulations and well deserved.
  11. A

Wolves IPO?

Not sure if this has been posted previously, but just stumbled across this on the HL website. Thought some might appreciate the insight, as they don't normally makes these moves unless there's something bubbling away. Wouldn't have thought we would go down the would be a public IPO route, but...
  12. A

Otasowi

Random one, and not that I'm a dedicated follower of fashion. However, did anyone spot that one of the young Wolves, Otasowie, modelled for Burberry at the intro for London Fashion week? Anyone know if he's knocked football on the head, as I've not heard much of him recently. I understood he...
  13. A

Winnall

Rumours of a loan deal. Aware he had a massive training ground bust-up with forrestieri.
Back
Top Bottom