Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. G

Gaz tapped up?

No chance. Whats the point being first team coach when your the main man.
  2. G

Will our season fizzle out?

Should be questioning fan mentality rather then the players with all these 'giving up' posts.
  3. G

selling our stars

Great talent but it's only been the last few months his really started to flourish maybe over a longer period of time is needed. Still unsure wether he is a LWB or further forward, then looking at the options at the clubs who could afford him and who they have already. Just can't see who'd want...
  4. G

selling our stars

I'd be suprised if RAN goes this summer.
  5. G

Hurt

Oh 100 percent but that Watford match was something else. Ultimate kick in the balls that one.
  6. G

Hurt

Nowhere near as bad as Watford! Peak team, outplayed Watford in a semi final at wembley with 2 minutes to go to a final. Today - injuries galore and defensive **** up in a QF.
  7. G

Fosun Looking For New Investors

The 'W' outside the front Reception annoys me more. If I worked on the desk I'd paint it myself it'd take 30 mins. Suprised there isn't a maintenance chap for small jobs like that.
  8. G

Leon Chiwome

Fair play tonthe youngun. Definitely made the Coventry defenders think abit more rather then when Fraser was on.
  9. G

Pedro Neto

I do enjoy these "might have been" moments even with the heartache. Better then the old days of ****ing it up in the 3rd round lol.
  10. G

Coventry Verdict

Just saw the handball. That's a poor decision grand scheme of things they'd of properly popped another goal on but how can they not rule that out? Ended up biting is the **** aswell with that added time checking it out! Lol.
  11. G

Coventry Verdict

Rather have a day at Wembley
  12. G

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

Nah watford was way worse
  13. G

Will our season fizzle out?

Can't roll over that easy. Cunha back, Bellegarde, Dawson back. Need to use it to increase mental strength. I.e when we lost against Watford and then went again to get Europe.
  14. G

Coventry Verdict

Yup. As much as all battling midfielders are enjoyed these days. You'll never beat intelligence in situations like this.
  15. G

Coventry Verdict

Wouldn't have happened with Neves and Moutinho on the park. Lack of brain today.
  16. G

Coventry Verdict

Even harder when you havnt a back line who are meant to provide the foundation.
  17. G

Coventry Verdict

Arrogance
  18. G

Coventry (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Cmon! All in it together for 90 mins to get over the line for a day at Wembley. Let's get to atmosphere going...
  19. G

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

I like the displays. Theres nothing wrong with it at one of matches i.e QF, Semi etc for the 30 seconds of time it takes up. Plus our one off matches are once every blue moon.
  20. G

Sarabia

Fantastic news. Worked hard to get in the team over the last 15 months and has been an low key standout
Back
Top Bottom