Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. fev123

The **** Away

We've never won and FA cup tie at the Poorthorns and been trying since 1886. By comparison I really couldn't give a toss about Brighton.
  2. fev123

The **** Away

Who's up for taking sainsburys carrier bags for the backs of the seats? Its payback time!
  3. fev123

The **** Away

We made it!!!! COME ON ME BABBIES!!!!
  4. fev123

Nathan Collins

Good pro for us, didn't ask to leave, refused to celebrate the goal, interacted with us in the SB several times and got nothing but applause from the three of us which he reciprocated at the end of the game. I've mentioned it before but the SB attracts a strange mix of imposters selling their...
  5. fev123

Karl Henry on Refs

Try not to have opinions you know nothing about. Many of us have experience KHs teams for years and know exactly why hes behaving the way he is now and its not acceptable for a gang of adults to set about a child (or train one like a dog for that matter). A grassroots football league (or...
  6. fev123

U18 & U23 news and info...

Is the Nice game not being broadcast anywhere? Are there contractual restrictions on Champions League nights now as well?
  7. fev123

Wolves one of the seven clubs to vote for loans to be allowed from syndicate clubs

Just wanted to say how disappointed I am that Fosun chose to support what is clearly a very corrupt policy of allowing loans from clubs owned by an affiliated team. The vote lost 13-7 so I was hopeful it would at least demonstrate to any clubs looking to manipulate FFP that they were not going...
  8. fev123

Gary O’Neil

Jeffrey Shi went down south, in the batmobile, Bought us back a manager, Gary O'Neil!
  9. fev123

Manchester City (H) Pre-Match Thread!

I don't think the players are playing for this manager already. If they score early this could get really bad. GoN after this, villa or at best/worst bournemouth. Dark days at the mol, not sure I can even be bothered to safe stand today.
  10. fev123

The Rules

But there's the problem. Just get the laws of the game, as an app even, its totally free. Its in black and white what the laws are, anything else is just fiction. We went through five years of John Terry blocking everything star shaped like Peter Schmeichel with his hands, so what can you do if...
  11. fev123

The Rules

Now it's been fully explained and accepted that I was totally right and those goons on match of the day were totally wrong I'm just here for my apology. Made my point perfectly, lots of angry little football fans that have never reffed a game or done the course shouting at people that have...
  12. fev123

The Rules

I know this isnt going to be a popular opinion but in my interpretation of law 12 it was a penalty. When the deflection handball rule change came into force this was the clarification statement given by the PL when IFAB changed the rule: As Gomes hand was neither "close to his body" as well...
  13. fev123

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

What really stands out is his performances started out this season as 6ish and gradually deteriorated till Saturday was a 2. Has he lost confidence (again), does he not want to be here? I cant really think of too many performances worse than Saturdays and the club/manager are in a really...
  14. fev123

Liverpool Verdict

1. Even watching the warm up Sa cant kick at the level of a top GK and its time to move on from him 2. Cunha isnt a striker and as has been the case for 3 years the current manager doesnt have a decent striker to play his system 3. God knows what was said at half time but just dropping off...
  15. fev123

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

I think its been covered enough how appalling this new system is, had another 30 min rigmarole with it this morning with the blackpool tickets but spotted this during the process. You cant even log out of it, you log out and click the account button and find you're still logged in. They waffle...
  16. fev123

OGP Flaggin'

Thats harsh. In our defence we're not all the same, I've left one game early in 25 years (Man Utd 5-0 March 2012) my lad was 8 and in tears. And the South Bank has not been the same since 2018, many of the "legacy" fans have gone and the next generation are exactly the sort who constantly sell...
  17. fev123

OGP Flaggin'

I find it very hard to believe people didnt know they had to be left. The entire south bank "Should be" season tickets who ALL got emailed about it. So for 50% to steal the flags just makes me depressed tbh. People were leaving with armfuls and if you tried to tell anyone they needed to be left...
  18. fev123

Would you sell Coady or keep

Absolute idiocy to let him go, in every possible sense.
  19. fev123

Leo Bonatini

Another lage-ism, stubborn as a mule. At this point you could try leo or even try chem and adama in the front 3 but just won't.
Back
Top Bottom