Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/player-reiterates-desire-leave-wolves-summer-hopes-agreement-can-reached-molineux-exit/
  2. W

Gary’s Presser

strip-o-gram ?
  3. W

not sure if this has been posted anywhere ? Johnny Phillips seems to be original source no idea about him - any good ? fast ? tall ? poacher ?
  4. W

Arsenal predictions

i am thinking 2-2...very entertaining game which we will have to equalise late on
  5. W

https://www.molineux.news/transfer-news/jorge-mendes-could-help-wolves-sign-extraordinary-21-year-old-who-pep-guardiola-loves/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=dlvr.it original source Sport in Spain- no idea how reliable they are
  6. W

Wolves v West Ham predictions

Not got a good feeling about this one Anyone know how they are for injuries ? Moyes is a sly old fox and always seems to do a number on us We need Cunha to start...heart 1 -1 Head 1 - 2 to them....or worse..... Really could do with Dawson back and i would feel more confident...knows their...
  7. W

Will Fosun realise?

Jeeez this thread has turned to turd ! Fights at the back of bike sheds etc...
  8. W

lol...i had no idea
  9. W

id have the Burnley keeper from last night..."man city" type keeper
  10. W

Burnley v Wolves predictions

Still feeling flat from Sat and i am worried season is going to peter out Having said that even with our limited numbers we showed up a bit on sat Hopefully Cunhha comes on at least for 2nd half If we can get defence right..... 2 - 1 to us
  11. W

no transfer fee and bulk up squad with experience, its a yes from me
  12. W

Villa v Wolves predictions

They are pretty good at home but press high Really wish we had Pedro for this one Just hope Cunha is back and firing My head says 1 - 1...im hoping for a sneaky win though
  13. W

So awful if true
  14. W

Coventry Verdict

Whhhhhaattttt ?! No comment
  15. W

Coventry Verdict

Very hard to take but well done coventry...overall they probably deserved it. We should never have lost from 2 1 up though
  16. W

Wolves v Fulham predictions

I think we will get back on the win bandwagon So long as Molineux is rocking- 3 1 to us I wouldnt mind mini Lemina having a little run at some point
  17. W

Newcastle (A) verdict

never a 3 nil, we had plenty of chances to score, their keeper has a blinder...as usual... but this sort of game was always coming we competed well but now the injuries are hurting us with the lack of depth i would have given mini lemina a run today in the last few mins, we get some pace back...
Back
Top Bottom