Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. C

Santiago Bueno Signing

Superb tonight mom by a mile
  2. C

Team v Brighton (FA cup)

I would give Santi a go prob for Dawson, would put doyle in for gomes and fraser instead of bellegarde
  3. C

European Qualification?

Hopefully that's us anyway
  4. C

Pedro Neto

Good first half although made the wrong decision a few times, was anonymous 2nd half but that was down to us being so poor as a team. Newcastle will suit him though with all the space they will give him
  5. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

My Grandad was a Plymouth fan but always had a soft spot for Wolves. I always thought he followed them as he was stationed near there in the RAF but found out at his funeral his uncle took him to the albion and he hated it that much he started following the opposition that day who were of course...
  6. C

Squad rotation, 3 big games in 6 days

Full team against sheff utd, Santi in for Dawson, Doyle for Gomes in cup, hopefully manage neto and bring him off early sheff utd to start Brighton. Can see mini Lemina being brought into the squad as well
  7. C

The **** been taken over by yank

Even if they come up and spend they will get screwed by FFP and VAR
  8. C

What are our players worth ?

I really think we are all undervaluing neto in todays market, other teams below us in the table are valuing their star players higher than we are so I would be ****ed if neto went for less than 90 mill. I know you can debate his injury record but olise is being valued higher and he is a bigger...
  9. C

Matheus Cunha

What a player, glides around the pitch and is banging them in atm.
  10. C

Pedro Neto

If we do, its 100 mill plus. Better than diving grealish
  11. C

Do we expect a very different summer window?

You play too much championship manager
  12. C

Albion punishment

That fan should have been arrested on the spot
  13. C

Judging by o'neils comments we must have just escaped ffp by a whisker. Will soon find out when the accounts come out
  14. C

Neto and RAN prob gone for circa 90 mill, guedes, silva, sasa, finding permanent homes prob get another 30 mill if we are lucky. Can see a surprise too maybe Sa. reckon we will spend 70 mill on 3 or 4 players and get a couple of loans in deadline day. Mosquera and Chiquinho back integrated back...
  15. C

Man United Verdict Thread

Doc should be nowhere near our starting 11, Toti was awful first half and he could be a potential to drop out on sunday for me. Bellegarde as a false 9 is awful to watch, felt sorry for him as he was lost. We were so better balanced with sarabia and then fraser on the pitch. Sarabia, RAN, Gomes...
  16. C

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Genuinely ok with what we have. We aint going down and we are not quite good enough for top 8 so happy to stay clear of any problems and go again in the summer. No one spent much so not a big disaster not getting a 9 in. Liked Fraser's contribution last night, we also have hwang, neto, cunha...
  17. C

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

Defending for 4 goals pathetic, they could have scored 3 or 4 more as well but the spirit to come back is making me enjoy watching this team again. Please dont start doc and play bellegarde as no 9 again pls
  18. C

Not too disappointed tbh, would have liked Yuri but doubt he would of settled before end of the season anyway, def not fussed about Broja esp on the terms Chelsea wanted. Get Hwang back and keep that fluid 3 and then jump on the recruitment in the summer
  19. C

Ssn saying broja going to fulham
  20. C

Yeah that's one down
Back
Top Bottom