Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. L

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

https://www.molineux.news/news/former-wolves-ceo-reportedly-on-efl-panel-which-approved-the-scrapping-of-fa-cup-replays/
  2. L

Gary’s De-Presser

It could be worse.....it could be fa cup semi final weekend......
  3. L

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Fancied a bit of early sunshine....
  4. L

https://www.birminghamworld.uk/sport/football/wolves/transfer-news-wolves-everton-scouts-fenerbahce-olympiacos-premier-league-uefa-4597222
  5. L

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I got proper abused after Watford semi final by Villa fans.... exactly the same happened after the Coventry game ....you will never catch me get behind them......
  6. L

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

The cups are gone anyway....only the big teams win them by and large.....having to juggle that many competitions isn't suited to small squads like ours and the rest of the similar teams to us... unfortunately football isn't the same as what it was in 74,80 it's all about money nw.....it wasn't...
  7. L

Astropay

I've got a mate who is quite high up in banking in the City of London....he is actually a Morecambe fan....His words when we haf them as a sponsor was I can't believe you are having them , they are right dodgy *******s.....
  8. L

I mentioned Guirassey numerous times last summer as the type of forward I thought we actually needed.....A big physical type of athletic striker, who had a eye goal ..... realistically last summer you could have picked him up for about 10m but with the season he has had , he will probably...
  9. L

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

https://onefootball.com/en/news/the-most-expensive-teenagers-of-all-time-37633320
  10. L

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

I think it's time we ditched a cup competition personally....Keep the fa cup and replays but get a 3/4th rounds out the way before Christmas...1 cup competition and a proper winter break in line with the other leagues....
  11. L

In reality he isn't a premier league defender at the minute....as he hasn't played in the premier league.....off course he may have the potential to become one in time, nobody is saying he won't.....his current value is probably around the 10m mark......so 15m to sell is about right..... I...
  12. L

I said this would happen in January with Yerson... His head may get may get turned,......it doesn't fuss me at the end of day he hasn't been part of the core group this season....they are our main concern....Yerson was always purchased to make a profit.....if he wants to go and Villareal want...
  13. L

Yes ....it's a mendes club .....to be fair the kid striker looks a beast....or be it a big young ....valued at 40m on transfer market so must be a good talent....
  14. L

A new name to add to the list....be plenty more it's only April......
  15. L

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2024/04/17/sources-west-ham-pursue-madrid-based-forward-as-wolves-eye-diogo-jota-like-deal/
  16. L

Might be something in the keeper from Villareal...swap deal in essence...
  17. L

Exactly.....
  18. L

Yes....RAN is a funny one......don't get me wrong ..I nw way want him to be sold......But if you looked at it , in some ways he has peaked enough for us to make a big profit, you could argue it maybe our peak time to do it , from a business perspective..... especially as it's only 12 months...
  19. L

He played a part....I'm not knocking us just pointing out how hard the premier league is without some of our top players....despite his couple of injury problems this season it's been a good job we had for 60% of the games...if we sold him , we would need to buy another decent winger....
  20. L

We all would sell Neto for a big fee ....Granted we have had injuries but let's remember we haven't won in the premier league since Neto got injured....that's the reality ....losing him will be hard enough to replace....anymore and we will be in trouble..... We just can't get away with loads of...
Back
Top Bottom