Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. WolfLing

Hot Pork @ Molineux

Not tried a carp burger. Like a fillet o’ fish?
  2. WolfLing

Hot Pork @ Molineux

Think the food van just outside the NB upper turnstiles (far corner of NB/Steve Bull) does hot pork baps, or pork and chips. And you’ll be fine in the standing seats. Most sit down anyway, but if you get a super-fan that’s determined to stand for 90 in front of you, my 8 year old just usually...
  3. WolfLing

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I think direct first team replacements for Neto and Ait-Nouri, plus a number 9 would be priorities.
  4. WolfLing

Forest- possible points deduction

The public nature of all this has devalued their players up to the end of June. Clubs know they need to sell, otherwise they’re probably in the same situation they were in with Johnson. Hold out until the end of the window and get a PSR breach, or sell for less before the end of June.
  5. WolfLing

All the talk about Southgate being his next choice to replace Ten Hag is interesting too. I bet he only wants Southgate for his FA contacts, to help push through his part tax-payer funded Old Trafford plans. Then Southgate will be binned off before the paint is dry.
  6. WolfLing

Talks about signing Gomes to replace Casemiro, then gives Casemiro a 5 year, £500k per week extension instead. Hopefully.
  7. WolfLing

Yes or no to FFP/PSR

I suppose you need the means to raise the debt in the first place. So without millions/billions of assets to front as collateral, not anyone can do it. But it's very easy to make more money when you already have loads!!
  8. WolfLing

Ratcliffe quoted as saying that "United don't want to buy Mbappe, they want to find the next Mbappe". Well **** off and find the next Joao Gomes too please!!
  9. WolfLing

Yes or no to FFP/PSR

No regulation wouldn't work. Current regulation isn't working. Spending should be linked to a proportion of turnover, along with a percentage levy of turnover payable to a consolidation fund, to distribute wealth throughout the leagues. Which is similar to what they're trying to do, albeit...
  10. WolfLing

Antoine Semenyo at Bournemouth would be my choice! Possibly GON's too!
  11. WolfLing

The free floating fullback is a role that's used quite a bit now. It's probably why Ait-Nouri is in demand, as he's proven he's perfect for it. Fullbacks and wingbacks have now adapted to dropping in more centrally into the midfield. Spurs's fullbacks come narrow and fill the space of...
  12. WolfLing

It would. But it could also change the way we set up? City tend to use Gvardiol and Ake at 'left back'. Traditionally left sided centre backs. Toti could do a similar job for us (and already does when we effectively move to a 4-4-2 variation during games). So we might not need to replace them...
  13. WolfLing

Forest- possible points deduction

Everyone assumed selling Neves was for FFP purposes, when the reality of it is, he had a year left on his deal and probably wasn’t going to sign a new one. Plus, it’s worked out from a footballing perspective too!
  14. WolfLing

Leon Chiwome

It's a difficult one at the moment. Do we go with a makeshift forward line using our more senior pros? Or do we blood the youth? Tricky call being so close to European places. Every point and goal might make a big difference. I know which one would be more exciting to watch though. Seeing a...
  15. WolfLing

Everton, surely a points deduction?

And also 5 teams have win it in that time, including Leicester! Top 6 is more of a closed shop as it is so difficult to break into, and stay there consistently. Spurs are probably the best example of a team who have organically grown over time to get to that point, albeit prior to FFP. Villa...
  16. WolfLing

Food for thought?

Surely people know deep down that it's not just coincidence. People must have seen the sort of stuff that still goes on in their own world to know that bias does exist?! Like how I know of a company that won't employ Asian people because the one Asian person they employed 20 years ago had to...
  17. WolfLing

Food for thought?

Never argue the person, argue the post.
  18. WolfLing

Because it's probably only us that thinks he's completely worthless, based on his output and appearances for us. He's still a good age, and an adaptable forward, with a good International pedigree, and a good goalscoring record in La Liga. Look at some departures from the Premier League to...
  19. WolfLing

Think we signed him for £28m in summer 2022 on a 5 year contract. That's £5.6m per year amortisation. So does that mean we'd need to get a fee of at least £16.8m to break even from an FFP accounting perspective?! £16.8m for him is peanuts to be honest. I'd be very disappointed with anything less.
  20. WolfLing

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Do they? We've had far more academy graduates making the professional grade recently.
Back
Top Bottom