Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

Winter Break

Thank god we have a winter break this season, our players all look out on their feet. I really think it could transform the second half of our season. I assume we will go away somwhere sunny, players can rest up and bond, get Boly and Jota back fit and bed in 1 or 2 new signings. All ready for...
  2. T

Glove Ban?

I noticed on Friday none of our players were wearing gloves. Doherty is normally wearing them by the end of August. Has Nuno put a ban on them?
  3. T

Pitch

Just noticed this on twitter from Luke Hatfield from E&S. https://twitter.com/LHatfield_Star/status/870196831296397313 Hopefully they are making the pitch bigger, I thought the size hampered us last year, it made it easier for teams to be compact. Plus it brings the action closer to the stands...
  4. T

Save the money

If you were given the choice would you rather buy nobody in January and use the extra cash to buy Helder Costa in the summer or buy a couple of players this window?
  5. T

African Cup of Nations

Who of ours will be involved? Prince wouldn't be too much of a miss but Saiss and Ikeme would be big blows.
  6. T

Writing Players Off

After every defeat there seems to be a new thread writing a player off. Oniangue, cbj, saiss etc. These players are adjusting to a new league, it takes time, give them at least 30 starts before deciding they are/aren't good enough. After a few games people were saying Costa wasn't good enough...
Back
Top Bottom