Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. P

Arsenal

Arsenal football club have come out and wholeheartedly supported Mikel Arteta's post match comments about unacceptable refereeing during the 1-0 defeat to Newcastle. Wolves football club should come out and do the same, not only for yesterday, but for constant wrongful refereeing and decisions...
  2. P

Rodgers sacked

Brendan Rodgers been sacked
  3. P

wolves TV live commentary

For the last few weeks the wolves commentary on the wolves site has been terrible for me, It keeps breaking up for long periods making it impossible to listen to the match, has anyone else had the same problem or know of any fixes to this, or know of some where else i can listen to it, I have it...
  4. P

being blocked by cloud flare 520 error

Hi folks, for some reason every time i try to log in i'm being blocked by cloud flare with a error 520 coming up, been blocked since the 23/7/22, to log in this time i have had to go all around the houses to get in touch this time, soon as i leave this page i'm goner have the same problem, it...
  5. P

What's gone wrong

In the 4 games at the start of the season, we were playing fantastic football creating all these chances and against top teams, but it's all gone pear shaped now, we look awful at times, what's gone wrong
  6. P

Ronaldo

According to reports from Spain (via Daily Express), Ronaldo could be set to leave Juventus this summer and is thought to be open to a return to Premier League football, with Wolves reportedly “in the frame” to land the 36-year-old in what would be, in the words of one supporter, an “unreal”...
  7. P

Totally baffling

Team selection at the start,then leaving it until 20 minuets to go and 1-0 down to bring on our big guns to try and save the game, it's as if the F A cup was not worth it, and all Nuno was bothered about was keeping players fresh for the weekend game, don't make sense to me
  8. P

Nuno claims Barclays Manager of the Month award

Well done Nuno. best manager we've had in my life time
  9. P

It's time to give nuno and the boys something back

They've given us some of the best times, we've ever had supporting wolves, Yes were going through a rough time, but instead of slagging them off, BACK THEM. You don't become a bad team over night, were get through it, i guarantee that, if we can help them in anyway we should, at the very least...
  10. P

What a season we've had

Really proud of the boys and Nuno, We couldn't of asked for more, played really well today Wolves are we :)
  11. P

Wolves v Brighton

I wonder if it's goner be a sell out Saturday, after the last 2 games being disappointing. I' m taking the wife and want to show her the molineux, in all it's glory
  12. P

Proud of the boy's, and the coaching staff for the season we've had

Gut wrenching today, 30 seconds away from the final, but come on give this team, owners and coaching staff some credit, we are the wolves pack and we will be back, STRONGER
  13. P

Approximately how many wolves fans will be at wembley tomorrow

Brighton brought 35000, City 25000 according to BBC match of the day.71000 attendance. I know it's only a guess, but still good to know, COME ON ME BABBIES
  14. P

What time is the draw today

I know it's after the Brighton millwall game
  15. P

Tickets for the Wolves V Brighton game

Anybody know where i could get 2 tickets for this game. I was born in the midlands, but moved to Kent years ago, would really appreciate it, if you could help me
  16. P

PROUD OF THE WOLVES FAMILY

On what we've achieved, the best is yet to come :)
  17. P

To all the DOOM MONGERS

UP YOUR'S
  18. P

Toughest league in the world and we're in it

If anybody thought it was goner be easy, you know now it's not goner be. You can have all the money in the world, it obviously helps, but definitely doesn't guarantee nothing, look at man utd if you need any proof of that, struggled to get, even a draw against one of the bottom 3 today, and...
  19. P

where is nuno's full match video conference

On wolves player you get about 2 mins
  20. P

come on all the ITK

i know we give you a lot of stick now and again, but we all appreciate any info you've all got, especially now, so if you've got anything, post it here. we all want the best for wolves, thanks
Back
Top Bottom