Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

European Qualification?

It's that time of year again when someone has to stick their head above the parapet, so it may as well be me... We all know about a fifth CL spot being awarded to the nation with the best best performance in Europe this season, so let's assume it's England... The current top five seems the...
  2. B

What's up Doc?

Rumours of a return for Matt Doherty gaining traction, deserves its own thread. Discuss...
  3. B

Revised preseason

I was just checking what dates Wolves are free to play now the Korea tour is cancelled. Stumbled upon this... https://www.vbetnews.com/roma-pre-season-friendlies-fixtures-dates-2022-23 Where I assume it once said Roma v Wolves, it now reads Villa v Wolves July 29 with the venue TBD. Do they...
  4. B

If Carlsberg made weekends...

Wins for; Luton Barnsley Bournemouth Leeds Leicester Brighton Brentford And of course Wolves please.
  5. B

HT beers in the South Bank

If anyone at the club is reading this, and you're wondering why the HT takings were down, it's because your staff were emptying over gassed kegs in to buckets for most of the HT break! I queued for 20 minutes before giving up on my HT refreshment, it was ridiculous, made worse by staff who...
  6. B

Reasons to be cheerful...

1. No one beneath us has gained a point yet this weekend. 2. When they do, we can only possibly be 1 point closer the drop zone than we are now. 3. Sun's shining.
  7. B

Everton forum

I've just gone looking for gold in the Everton forum, I've found a different kind of gold. This is quite brilliant, happy to see a sense of humour prevailing in difficult circumstances...
  8. B

Steve Bull stand advice?

So I'm giving up my ST in the South Bank (only the Spurs game) so my brother (visiting from overseas) gets to experience the atmosphere on the "terrace". I've managed to get a seat on Saturday in the Steve Bull upper J4. How much time do I need to give myself to queue to get in? That is all...
  9. B

Wolves Dec '17 v Wolves Dec '22

I honestly think that Pre-Lopetegui, five years on Wolves have regressed. A starting XI circa 2017 of; Ruddy Boly Coady Bennett Douglas Neves Saïss Doherty Jota Bonatini H. Costa Is better than the 2022 versions of; Sa Semedo Collins Kilman Jonny Moutinho Neves Nunes Podence Jimenez...
  10. B

Fans visiting from abroad

My brother and his sons will be visiting from the States some time in April, dates TBC. I've already suggested getting tickets for the midweeker v Palace will be easier than Villa which is likely to be switched to a Sunday anyway... Does anyone know what avenue's I can explore with the club...
  11. B

Wolves merchandise

OMFG it's bad. Just received presents for Xmas. Two out of three need returning. XL T-shirt skin tight at the midriff with baggy sleeves - I'm pretty much in proportion! And a hoody with a wonky badge which is just appalling in quality - really thin material with shoddy stitching. I feel bad as...
  12. B

Let's all 'ave an Isco

Isco has had his contract at Sevilla terminated. Gotta be worth a punt on a free, huh?
  13. B

Jason Denayer

Seems a good signing on the face of it.
  14. B

Patrick Cutrone (don't mention food)

Seriously though, what's happening with this guy. If he's not shipped out, he has to be worth a squad number? Capped by the Azzuri ffs. I never watched him and thought he's a terrible footballer. In fact from what I've seen he's better than and would be more useful than Hwang.
  15. B

Goncalo Ramos

I don't like these speculative threads... But in light of recent going ons, does this have legs?
  16. B

John Percy

So in light of the fact, Percy mentioned Guedes as a possibility back in April, does anyone know who else he's linked us with this year? He's often touted as knowing his stuff, this really proves it for me. So any other Percy predictions?
  17. B

Rumours from the pub

Don't get your knickers in a twist. There are no facts here. Only third hand rumours as passed on by a friend of mine (knows his stuff, normally what he hears is pretty close to the truth) and an acquaintance (in my experience, he's full of ****. Most of what he says about life, politics and...
  18. B

Raúl and THAT photo...

So ****ing what? What difference does it make to anything whatsoever? Win, lose or draw, scoring or not, it makes no difference to the outcome of the game or the outcome of the next game. He saw a fellow countryman in the crowd, looks like he gave him his shirt maybe and posed for a photo...
  19. B

Feeling lucky!

Where my in laws live in Basingstoke is a Nissan truck driven by a Wolves fan - he has an air freshener that gives the game away... This is where his truck would have been parked if he'd not gone out today... It's a good day to be a Wolves fan.
  20. B

Bruno Lage told club he didn't need a midfielder.

https://www.molineux.news/news/report-claims-lage-told-wolves-hierarchy-he-didnt-need-a-central-midfielder/ Apparently according to 'the Athletic', I don't know their source or if they've quoted anyone, but apparently meat on the bones isn't necessary for a news story these days so who cares...
Back
Top Bottom