Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Mile End Wanderer

Team vs Bournemouth

The players need to fall over in the box more mate sorry I can’t control that
  2. Mile End Wanderer

The Comms Thread.

That used to give me so much chills and excitement. GOAL AT MOLINEUX, WHICH WAY….
  3. Mile End Wanderer

Team vs Bournemouth

Couldn’t possibly pass comment on such conspiracy. However I fancy our chances. Iv just spoken to the ref he said they are hoping for a score draw.
  4. Mile End Wanderer

Forest- possible points deduction

Well we had a luton fan from luton ref our game what’s the issue we got a fair draw and bias red card and penalty against us lol looking back every little helps xo
  5. Mile End Wanderer

Team vs Bournemouth

Silky on the ball for sure
  6. Mile End Wanderer

Yes I think they’ve been told to explain first to the FA. Clattenberg, Williams and Nuno that’s how an investigation works I guess
  7. Mile End Wanderer

No but for his comments I think
  8. Mile End Wanderer

Team vs Bournemouth

We will beat Bournemouth 1-0
  9. Mile End Wanderer

Neil Collins (sacked)

Maybe they will go for the old war horse Neil Warnock
  10. Mile End Wanderer

JONZY 54 - Ref for Luton (H)

Lmao good old Coote. That’s a pen to Luton
  11. Mile End Wanderer

Referee Assessor - Note To Jeff and Fosun

They want to develop the game how else can we right the wrongs of modern day technology
  12. Mile End Wanderer

Referee Assessor - Note To Jeff and Fosun

True but doesn’t it feel like it’s almost always against us 90% of the time?
  13. Mile End Wanderer

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I think you’re right. But it’s most likely come from his agents in South America? Hobbs said we aren’t under pressure to sell. So they either meet our valuation or he stays here under contract. Joao doesn’t come across the Nunes type but I won’t hold my breath on that one. Of course everyone has...
  14. Mile End Wanderer

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Again I remember this happened before Nuno got axed. Nuno got linked with Villa and other clubs…. Hopefully the same thing doesn’t happen. I do believe Liverpool would be too big for him to turn down ultimately
  15. Mile End Wanderer

It happened before Nuno left if I remember too….
  16. Mile End Wanderer

Gary O'Neil - tactics

How can you interview someone under contract? 1 breach of contract 2 being tapped up
  17. Mile End Wanderer

I think it’s his dodgy agents wanting another pay day. If he wants out don’t do it Nunes style by refusing to play ffs
  18. Mile End Wanderer

Gaz to Liverpool? To interview someone under contract is tapping up without club permissions?
  19. Mile End Wanderer

I know spurs got laughed at with 30m enquiry in January. I think realistically we will wait to see if anyone else wants him… bidding war. £65-75m would secure his services with add ons. Miles better than Caicedo who cost much much more
Back
Top Bottom