Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. glorybox

U18 & U23 news and info...

Mae West?
  2. glorybox

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

You married to my ex wife..? :D
  3. glorybox

JONZY54- Ref Watch v Arsenal

They've been taking the **** for several years my friend...
  4. glorybox

Everton, surely a points deduction?

The way they have handled their finances in the last 10 years or so is stupidly reckless and although i feel for their fans they do have a sense of entitlement built up over their long stay in the top tier. However plenty of other clubs including ourselves have had to bite the bullet for...
  5. glorybox

I wonder who the PGMOL clowns will be this week?

He was at it again at the weekend.
  6. glorybox

And this is precisely why the Premier League are bending over backwards to try and keep them up this season.
  7. glorybox

JONZY54 - Ref watch v Forest

I think our players don’t protest enough. Semedo should have been right in the refs face straight after saying he’s pushed me out the way, but they appeared to say nothing.
  8. glorybox

Matt Doherty

Some people still living in 19/20 judging by some of the comments. He’s shot at this level.
  9. glorybox

Matt Doherty

How the hell is this guy getting picked ahead of Hugo? He literally brings nothing to the table apart from a bit of height defending.
  10. glorybox

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Pushes Semedo out the way to head it in. Surprisingly VAR doesn’t intervene.
  11. glorybox

6 years ago today

My memory. All around me in the South Bank in a state of dumbfoundedness for a very long time. An almost surreal, dreamlike feeling.
  12. glorybox

The Joao Gomes Fan Club

Not at the price quoted. Let's call it "The Declan Benchmark".
  13. glorybox

Albion punishment

Yes been watching that too, really interesting. I grew up in the late 70's/early 80's and looking back at that period when i was older it's clear that racism was institutionalized. It's really sad that nearly 50 years on there are still people so ignorant to other peoples beliefs. They should be...
  14. glorybox

Albion punishment

You just know that they'll fluke their way to promotion bailing them out financially for another 3 years.
  15. glorybox

Coughed up but then appealed it. You couldn’t make it up.
  16. glorybox

What needs to happen is for Everton to go into administration to prove to the Premier League that even though FFP is ok in theory it is being structured incorrectly and the "punishments" are not fit for that description.
  17. glorybox

Struggling to see if they've failed FFP again that the punishment isn't at least 6 points, i would suggest it should actually be double that as they made no attempt to reduce the losses having known they'd failed FFP once.
  18. glorybox

Our Academy

Nah he's a ****.
  19. glorybox

Our Academy

I think the academy has been doing pretty well in developing players for resale further down the food chain. Getting a Gibbs-White every so often is a massive bonus and let's face it he would probably still be here if he wasn't a massive ****. Also it's difficult to stop kids being poached from...
  20. glorybox

Yerson Mosquera

Doesn't want to return to Wolves by the look of it then. Have we mismanaged his career? https://sportwitness.co.uk/i-expressed-club-player-told-wolves-wants-elsewhere-next-season-lets-everyone-know/
Back
Top Bottom