Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Ipad and late defeats....

It can but does tend to switch off when tired.
  2. W

Coventry Verdict

I just said that to my dad. Never been happier for a pointless England friendly break.
  3. W

January 2024 transfer window thread.

BINGO!!!
  4. W

How's everyone doing on Wolves Transfer Window Bingo? I just ticked off "moving to Plan B" and "looking at other options". Unfortunately, I haven't been able to cross off "the solutions are within" since Nuno left :(
  5. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I ****ing hate Man Utd. From the whinging rat patrolling the centre of the park to the incessant scrutiny of their managerial position. This Sky commentator is going to have to change his pants at halftime; every time Rashford touches the ball he reaches orgasm.
  6. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Pizza is just a tiddler: 9 inches. But in shocking developments from the kitchen, it appears I miscounted. There are in fact only 13 pepperonis on my pizza. In other news, I’ve just loaded the dishwasher and can get 10 mugs on the top row! And to keep this post in line with the thread, the...
  7. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

The Boro - Villa game is so desperately dull I’ve resorted to counting the pepperonis on my soon-to-be-cooked pizza. I make it 14 which begs the question: What is an acceptable number of pepperonis on a pizza?
  8. W

Rooney

Rumour has it Fat Frank’s in a taxi bound for Small Heath as we speak.
  9. W

STD?
  10. W

Wolves v Chelsea comms thread.

Still reckon we’ll win this 1-0.
  11. W

Love how Alan Smith declares he’d rather have Sterling than anyone else on the end of that 1-on-1. I think I’d have more faith in Poch putting that one away.
  12. W

If you feel you’ve overspent this Christmas, just remember Chelsea spaffed £32 million on Nic Jackson.
  13. W

GON wheels come off?!

And based on the fact it’s taken the bottom three 17 weeks to garner 8/9 points, even if we lose every game until now and the end of the season, it’ll still be a close-run thing.
  14. W

West Ham Verdict

That was thoroughly dreadful.
  15. W

West Ham United v Wolves comms thread.

It’s not the end of the world: we’ve still got the Manyoo mauling to come later on. Every cloud.
  16. W

Put your finger on what we lack?

Being conscious for the first 25 minutes of games?
  17. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

We all know how charitable we can be to teams in need.
  18. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Well, he is pretty Bad to be fair. That finish though you just can’t Beat it. What an absolute Thriller this game has been.
  19. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

This has been a great game to watch for the neutral. It’s an outfield player having to go in goal away from being a classic.
  20. W

Saudi Arabia 2034

No-one knows who among us will make it to kick-off 2034. We can, however, take comfort in the few certainties. Like Harry Maguire lining up in front of Pickford in goal, with Henderson patrolling the midfield.
Back
Top Bottom