Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Don Corleone

The Basics

We’re not doing them. Out fought in midfield and no penetration up front. Neves and Moutinho are like Gerrard n Lampard. I.e they can’t play together. We look without an answer, confidence looks low. Cardiff deserved that. FFS.... Slightly controversial but... we need a change at manager level...
  2. Don Corleone

Drink it in...

Away and haven’t seen the game, had to follow on sky football app. Two pens at the death, Neves with a sprinkle of magic and three very very important points. I might have an extra rum tonight to celebrate, camaaaaaan you Wolves!:D
  3. Don Corleone

Insomnia......

Anyone else tearing off tights with their teeth?
  4. Don Corleone

Welcome to the pleasure dome....

Massive thanks Bolton.....Shooting stars never stop.....wwfc!
  5. Don Corleone

Ok.... some perspective

Second half nowhere near good enough, ignore the hand ball we just misplaced too many passes and they want it more than us in my view. Need three points Tuesday...
  6. Don Corleone

This could be it....

Ok a long.... way to go but.... when you don't play well and win... Championes! COYW!
  7. Don Corleone

Two Words....

DIOGO JOTA!..........
  8. Don Corleone

Loic Remy

FL92transfer reckons we looking at him on loan.....I'd be happy with that.
  9. Don Corleone

'Arry and JT...

Read it Blues could be in line to sign JT.... No doubt on big wages but there's two ways of looking at this. One 'Arry can still pull a name in or two it's Pompey revisited and a master plan to put em in lumber....;) I do wonder if we'd HR as DOF whether our player pull would be different? Or...
  10. Don Corleone

Steve Cotterill....

They couldn't could they?...Just picking up on the blues news from today?.. :oops:
  11. Don Corleone

Embarrassment....

One of many I guess but I have never seen anything like that abomination of a performance tonight. Why do we persist with hoof ball tactics, individual errors all over the pitch, players that can't make simple passes or control the ball. No threat or semblance of one, I fear too many...
  12. Don Corleone

1974 Cup Final....

Just watching on YouTube as the Mrs is out; great game and not a sniff of 'back and square' passing.... Worth a watch folks.
  13. Don Corleone

Wolves Players Team Spirit....

Thought I'd share this as it's a lighter note and may interest some folks. My son and a mate of his were lucky enough to spend a few hours around the players during training yesterday at close quarters and he said all of the lads were very accommodating with pictures and taking an interest in...
  14. Don Corleone

John De Wolf...

if you get the chance to go to Wolves then you must take the first aeroplane – don’t think about it.” Read more at http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2016/08/26/paul-gladon-reveals-john-de-wolf-advice-after-signing-for-wolves/#W8GjZYact6XWgCUk.99 Apologies if this is...
Back
Top Bottom