Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Arky_R

GON Half Time Team Talks

This has been touched on already but feel like it deserves its own thread. Is there anything in it? Are we starting to see a pattern? Cunha particularly looked very upset against Liverpool possibly on his own performance. You have to wonder whether GON can motivate, feels a long way from Nuno...
  2. Arky_R

Best YouTuber’s / PodCasters / Twitter people

Hi Guys, Trying to help a friend out whos doing piece for TNT Sports and wanted to approach the.... Best YouTuber’s / PodCasters / Twitter people (his words) I'm not prolific across youtube and twitter and only really aware of Dazzingly Dave (spell) and that young lad (his name escapes me but...
  3. Arky_R

Taking kid for first game

Starting to think about taking my lad to his first game. He’s 4 and half at the moment and goes to footie twice a week. One of the coaches gave the kids homework to watch a match this weekend. I got him to watch the England match from other day seeing as there was a few goals and seemed...
  4. Arky_R

Breaking down the defensive teams

we all know our best performances have come when we’re organised and counter attack and it’s beautiful to see. It’s really exciting us as fans and we do it so well. Our lesser performances have come when we have to take the game to the opponents. We need to dictate and turn the possession into...
  5. Arky_R

January window affected?

will our recent form affect our persuasive power in the January window? We clearly need additions but recent matches id imagine would make any potential signing question our merits. For what it’s worth I think we’ll sort it out and want Nuno here. Don’t want to be doom and gloom but saying...
  6. Arky_R

Framing Shirts - Anyone done it?

Alright lads and lasses... Anyone done this? I want to do it with both my childrens first kits with the shirts and then some pictures of the players underneath. Had a look online but nothing that inspiring.
  7. Arky_R

The Premier League Show - Wolves

Looks like there will be a Wolves - 'Portuguese players feature' on this week - Thursday 4th Not the greatest of shows but still featuring us so thought id share!
  8. Arky_R

2nd Half and Scoring Goals

We all know we could do with more goals but thats not what i'm tackling here... Why is it all but 1 of the goals (league) are coming in the 2nd half of games? It would seem Nuno's half time team talks and substitutions are proving their worth but why isn't it happening earlier? Is this down...
  9. Arky_R

Make Wolves (badge) stencil

Alright Guys, So i'm turning my garage into a bit of a gym/place to escape the kids...currently painting the breeze block like a charcoal colour which looks fairly decent and clean. I would like to have a section with Wolves colours (new) and our logo... I want it relatively big which is where...
  10. Arky_R

Advice: Portugal Holidays

I know theres a holidays thread but seeing as we have a strong Portuguese influence a separate one would be useful. Please merge if i've been naughty! Anyways, Im looking for some advice... i'd like to book a holiday for next year in June with the wife and two kids 6 & 4 (next year) and want...
  11. Arky_R

Who could Nuno **** off this season?

So our man is passionate to say the least....its why we love him! but who manager wise this year do you think might see their ****? Colin will surely look forward to the meet but who else is likely to have a cry face?
  12. Arky_R

while we wait - Who are your fav 3 teams from the other top leagues?

While we wait for more news...click bait etc I know we're all Wolves through and through but sometimes we choose a team anyways! even if we've never been to the country they play in!! I'll go first:- Juventus - goes back to Del Piero days and watching football italia on channel 4 Borussia...
  13. Arky_R

Football Focus

there’s going to be a wolves VT for anyone interested. Our wonder boy features...
  14. Arky_R

Match Day chat Idea

Just a thought (so don't go mental at me) but could we maybe have a chat style feature just for match days? Would mean people could reply quicker and may add something. Things can be hard to keep up once everyone is replying on a busy thread. ((Would mean people's stupid comments would get...
  15. Arky_R

Summer War Chest?

Ah war chest...how much could we spend in light of the Costa deal in la summer time? Will FFP be affected? Before some get their knickers in a twist about not having to spend 100million it's an idea for what we have available. Might give some indication on sort of improvements that can be made...
  16. Arky_R

Getting your kids into football

Signed my boy up to his first football session for the beginning of next year! He'll only be 18months but i'm super excited and i'm i'll be extremely proud. My dad wasn't around when I was younger so missed out on a lot of this so obviously super keen and the kid is a little obsessed with...
  17. Arky_R

Wolf Pack

Whats everyones thoughts on the 'Wolf Pack' buzz words we have heard and seen on wolves branding? Big Jeff seems to love it. I don't know why but makes me cringe a little
  18. Arky_R

Wolves Groups

Howdy, just an add idea to the site bods - would it be a good idea to have a section on the front page (forums) where we can startup groups for wolves fans in different parts of the country? Wolves Groups > Manchester Wolves > London Wolves etc etc Saves us venturing...
  19. Arky_R

Improving the goal difference

So we're looking pretty much certain to be staying in Championship for another year. I think most would say we have been fairly decent to very good but concede we're not quite there yet. One thing which does concern me for next year is the huge goal differences we are seeing this year...
Back
Top Bottom