Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Wolves Heathen

Blues (Takeover)

JUst read this, now whilst I know Blues are not everyones cup of tea, it seems they are finally going to get some reputable owners after years of having owners of shall we say "ill repute" Birmingham City takeover: US hedge fund complete deal with plans to build new stadium It should make...
  2. Wolves Heathen

6 January signings

I was begining to think we had almost done enough to think we were safe from relegation however during/after yesterdays game I'm thinking we are nowhere near safe from relegation and it's going to go to the wire, why did I start to think like this, well because of our 6 signings in January...
  3. Wolves Heathen

Dean Smith

Sacked by Norwich :D. https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsbirmingham/breaking-former-aston-villa-boss-dean-smith-sacked-by-norwich-city/ar-AA15HLPJ?li=AAnZ9Ug
  4. Wolves Heathen

Early Leavers

While its a relatively quiet period due to the period of mourning it could be an opportunity to discuss this. Last week against Southampton I was in the North Bonk the guy next to me arrived probably about 6/7 minutes late, then he left 5 minutes before Half time, following the HT break it...
  5. Wolves Heathen

West Midland Teams

Every senior West Midland Team lost again this weekend, Considering we are allegedly the 2nd City why is it that the West Midland Teams Wolves, Villa, Blues, Boggies have found it so difficult to get in amongst the so called big 6 more or less since the formation of the Premier League ?, Is it...
  6. Wolves Heathen

Ticket help

Iv been trying to buy a ticket for the game against Leeds on friday, trying for the last 40 minutes every time i put my card details in nothing happens when i click proceed, the same when i try to pay with the wifes card, any Ideas ?.
  7. Wolves Heathen

Aaron McCarey

If you recall he played for us a few times when we were in League 1, Take a look at this video he has always been a bit of a lose cannon, I doubt many Teams will touch him now.. what a wally. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/58942834
  8. Wolves Heathen

Corner Kicks

I rarely start a thread but after watching that today Im going to go for it. Our corners are nothing short of a joke, Nuno simply has to stop Joao from taking them even the commentators were saying how bad they were, please please Nuno ban him from taking a corner ever again. While i am here i...
  9. Wolves Heathen

Jiangsu Fc

I dont know if this has been posted elsewhere, Jiangsu FC closed down by its owners, this seems to confirm the Chinese government has had a change of heart about its commitment to Football. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56226865 We can only hope that this doesnt impact on Wolves to much.
  10. Wolves Heathen

John Marshall

He is apparently our Head of Recruitment but does he actually do anything apart from watch videos ?, because i cant see anything that he does in the signings that we make which appear to be predominantly done by Jorge, when did we last sign anyone he seemed to reccomend Cutrone ?.
  11. Wolves Heathen

Goal celebrations

The Premier League have told clubs when a goal is scored there should be no High 5,s, no handshakes, and no hugs, jesus what are they trying to do to our beutiful game, first we had celebrations put on hold due to VAR, now they can only smile, do a back flip, or do a crazy dance when they score...
  12. Wolves Heathen

Porto Fc

Whilst searching for Porto transfer rumours i came across this their recent Transfer dealings, they dont exactly break the bank when signing players do they.. https://www.transfermarkt.com/fc-porto/transfers/verein/720/plus/1?saison_id=2020&pos=&detailpos=&w_s=
  13. Wolves Heathen

5 Subs rule

Iv seen a number of members mention in various threads about the 5 subs rule being retained, it has already been voted on by the PL and thrown out.. https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12043357/premier-league-clubs-vote-against-allowing-five-substitutes-in-2020-21-season So for...
  14. Wolves Heathen

Rui Patricio

I noted something Jade said whilst reading the after match verdict, and have to say its something i had noticed in these last two games, and in this Sky Rui Patricio interview: Wolves goalkeeper on Nuno and lockdown report it also confirms what we had all noticed with Rui during his time...
  15. Wolves Heathen

2021 African Cup of Nations

Following a meeting on Wednesday with representatives from the Confederation of African Football (Caf), including president Ahmad, the Cameroon Football Federation (Fecafoot) tweeted: "It [2021 Africa Cup of Nations] will be played in Cameroon from 9 January to 6 February, 2021. Date changed for...
  16. Wolves Heathen

Wolves Value

This shows the amazing strides forward that we have made as a club since Fosun took over..
  17. Wolves Heathen

Serviceman cant get a ticket

‎Just seen this on Fb. John Mauger‎ to DINGLES AY WE 3 hrs · I'm with the military in Cyprus and I'm going to the game in Athens, I'm prepared to watch the game with the home supporters but being a wolves supporter would rather be with the wolves fans! Any ideas how I can get a ticket? I've...
  18. Wolves Heathen

Porto

A little bit waterlogged, I dont know how to take a screen pic.. (Unofficial stream?)
  19. Wolves Heathen

Brighton coach needed

Hoping someone can help, Iv been offered 2 tickets for Brighton away tomorrow, which we really want to do, however Wolves and Tatter are not advertising any seats for Brighton now, I dont trust the car to get that far and back :D, anyone have anything even a sharabang will do ;), Im in Cradley...
  20. Wolves Heathen

Man Utd or Solskjaer

I know a lot of us are disappointed with the start that we have made to the season but would you rather be a Man Utd fan, or have Solskjaer as our manager ?. Manure have high expectations and they are going to be disappointed with where they are this season as many of there fans expected to...
Back
Top Bottom