Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

If there was a VAR referendum

Whereby you vote get rid or keep. No 'well if they improved this aspect' bla bla bla. Simply put, do you want VAR in the game or not at all. I'm interested to find out the results, because I think if the powers that be offered all managers, players, and season ticket holders a vote it'd be a...
  2. M

' It was 20 years ago today '

Since we beat Newcastle 3-2 in the FA Cup. Still to this day one of the top 5 games I've been to.
  3. M

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

I really, really hope we don't cash in on him this window. He's so talented, and will only get better. I like Bueno, he's the one young player I actually think is worth the time, but we're missing a trick not playing Ait Nouri.
  4. M

Stoppage Time!

On what ****ing planet were only 5 minutes added on at the end? Just to add insult - MU make 2 subs during said time and the **** still blows right on 95. It's ****ing unacceptable.
  5. M

Goals scored.

The Premier League Championship League 1 League 2 Serie A La Liga Bundesliga Ligue 1 Eredivisie Portuguese Premiera Of all those leagues/teams - One solitary side has scored fewer goals than Wolves this season. The Spanish minnows Cadiz. Bournemouth scored the same amount this afternoon as we...
  6. M

Your England starting 11

Whilst I realise there are certain games where different formations/personnel are required ahead of others. What would your general starting line up at the World Cup be for England? Regardless of how realistic it is that Southgate picks it... I'd go - Pickford TAA Walker Stones Tomori...
  7. M

VAR

Ruling out goals for toenail offsides last week, and now back to it's full abhorrent self. No words for how much I hate it. I would 100% rather the game be riddled with bad decisions than have this ****ing thing hanging over every single moment of joy. Last year I wrote an article regarding my...
  8. M

End of season predictions

See if anyone can get them all correct: Where Wolves finish - 8th PL Winner - Man City Relegated - Norwich, Watford, Burnley FA Cup Winner - Liverpool Champions League Winner - Liverpool
  9. M

Klopp or Guardiola?

Who's the better manager? Just interested to find out what you lot think. Please refrain from any anti club bias.
  10. M

4 at the back for the remainder of the season?

Patricio Semedo Boly Saiss Marcal Neves Dendoncker Traore Podence Neto Jose The best we've looked this season in my opinion was against Southampton at home in the 2H, and Arsenal away in the first. The connection there is that we've played Traore, Podence and Neto at the same...
  11. M

Neto - Lack of celebration

Pedro Neto on not celebrating after his equaliser on Monday “I didn’t celebrate because last year with VAR for me was very bad. When I scored the goal, it was all so fast, I didn’t celebrate because I wasn’t sure what the decision would be.” [via E&S] It's staggering how little this aspect is...
  12. M

Against lesser sides, should we play this line up?

I find it difficult to believe, playing a side and formation like this against opposition who come to frustrate us wouldn't serve us far better. I just cannot picture this line up not creating chances. Yes, they'll be debates on whether Coady can play in a 2 at the back, but when the ball is up...
  13. M

Wolves 4 Leicester 3 (2003)

Did you know - That's the last time in the PL a side has come back from 3 goals down to win a game. In fact, it's only happened 3 other times since the league began in 1992. What memories do people have from that day? One of mine is some guy smashing the HT game and the South Bank singing...
  14. M

The Midfield

I've touched upon this within a reply to a different forum, so apologies if you've read the same thing twice. But I wanted to discuss the midfield. Whilst we all know the need for a RWB is key, for me, whilst we continue failing to address the need for a different type of midfielder, we will...
  15. M

Kevin Friend - Leicester fan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36075347 Scandalous.
  16. M

Whatever happened to the bloke who said ' come on me babbies ' ?

Does anyone know? Does he still go to the games etc. I've always found it brilliant how much the phrase caught on and how little sense it means to virtually everyone else.
  17. M

Team for Friday...

Apologies if this has already been covered on another thread: The team you'd like to see start and the team you think will: What I'd like to see: Patricio Doherty Coady Boly Vinagre Dendoncker Neves MGW Traore Jimenez Jota What I think it will be: Patricio Dendoncker Coady Boly...
  18. M

Dougie Freedman - Playoffs

Obviously, in relation to the weekend's result, I was watching some of our previous visits to Selhurst Park. One of my earliest memories as a Wolves fan was the 1997 playoffs. What I never realised was that Dougie Freedman was red carded in Palace's final league game of that season. What I...
  19. M

YOUR Championship team of the season

Don't know whether or not it's been covered, but I was just interested to know who everyone else would choose for their team of the year in comparison to the one voted for this week: Mine would be: Bialkowski Doherty, Coady, Bamba, Douglas Cavaleiro, Maddison, Neves, Sessegnon Reid...
Back
Top Bottom