Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. E

Blue Card

Pathetic Leave the game alone, too much meddling
  2. E

Fulham away

Moved to the Monday night 8pm kick off Bit of a wounder that but it is what it is
  3. E

Ginboomerang

Really tragic news Mark Hadley known on here as Ginboomerang has passed away this evening Mark has run Telford Wolves now for a number of years and is very well known amongst Wolves fans going to all home and away games for many many years A fantastic guy and a real Wolves fanatic who has been...
  4. E

Ruben Neves

Barcelona have been offered the chance to sign Wolves' Portugal midfielder Ruben Neves, 25, who admits he is attracted by the prospect of playing for the Spanish giants. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish
  5. E

Rob Edwards

Percy reporting we have interview him today If he was to be appointed I would be ****in fuming
  6. E

Goncalo Inacio

Believe we are close to signing him Not sure if it’s mean mentioned elsewhere If it has please feel free to delete this thread
  7. E

Forest away

Anyone heard when the tickets are going on sale
  8. E

Celtic Vigo Home

Anyone have any idea when these tickets will go on sale It says on the website that tickets will not be sold until we know fans can return to games I thought that was approved and in force from today Season tickets for next season are being sold as are away tickets for Stoke and Coventry. Don’t...
  9. E

Joao Felix

Anyone know anything about the rumour that he could be signing for us?
  10. E

Jack Hodnet He’s one of our own

Great news Jack Hodnet from Telford signs a pro contract with us Promising future PS I work with his sister
  11. E

Wolves v Palace Mon 20 July

Ok then I know there is at least one Wolves fan in Brixham don’t know him but I’ve seen his flag in the back of his car I’m going to Brixham on Saturday ( holiday to Fuventura was cancelled by Tui) for 5 days so need to know what pub in Brixham will be showing our game, does anyone know?
  12. E

Jack Price My new hero

What a small world I've had a plumber doing some work in my house now for almost 2 weeks He is a Liverpool fan from Shrewsbury and big friends with Jack Price Obviously we have been talking football a lot as he can see photos, pictures in my house lots of player photos etc in my sons bedroom as...
  13. E

We're back

We're back yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss
  14. E

Fixtures

Cardiff play their game in hand on Tuesday night (13 Feb) However Derby also play that night, does anyone know why Derby are playing as the do not have a game in hand and therefore will have played one more game than us for a period of time Please feel free to delete this thread once the...
  15. E

Swansea away tickets

Aloocation is only 1000, surely there will be more available Tickets go on sale tomorrow but to both AST's and Season ticket holders Don't understand IF there is only 1000 available why there isn't just one day only for AST's
  16. E

Today's Support

Great win today, chuffed 7 points clear at the top and 10 points clear of third place Could life be better, not really Well..............today's vocal support IMO was poor I could go on but I won't What's your thoughts?
  17. E

McClean

Just been watching Match of the day Absolute disgrace that McClean did'nt have a poppy on his shirt like every other player And his swipe at the Huddersfield player in the last minute should have been a straight red That bloke really is the scum of the earth, absolute ****er
  18. E

Team v Norwich

I would go with: Ruddy Miranda Coady Boly Doherty Saiss Neves Vinagre Cav Bonatini Jota That's my opinion but whatever team Nuno puts out I'm sure will be the right one
  19. E

Southampton away

Just received an email saying the tickets go on sale at 12pm today
  20. E

Ipswich Verdict

The whole team played well tonight, very well and thoroughly deserved all 3 points Stone wall penalty not given in the first half MOTM Saiss absolute class act brilliant Dissapointing not to come away with 3 points and dissapointed with the lack of subs he should have brought on Costa 15/20...
Back
Top Bottom