Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. E

We Are All One Pack Video

Blubbering wreck watching that waw just waw
  2. E

Old Molineux Photos

Always has been Always will be My favourite ever Wolves player
  3. E

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Spot on there really do need to keep said players
  4. E

Forest verdict

Yep I’ve never understood why/how some people can boo him IMO he should always get a good reception from Wolves fans
  5. E

Team v Forest

I’m totally chilled Never called any a WUM on Molmix before, but in your case I’m making an exception
  6. E

Team v Forest

Totally agree
  7. E

Team v Forest

Spot on there
  8. E

Team v Forest

Never once said we were the better team If you want to be pessimistic that’s your decision but don’t trying infecting anyone else with it It’s been a good season even after being littered with long term injuries to key players
  9. E

Team v Forest

We had our chances as well Jao Gomes shot cleared off the line in the first half Kilman did ok Just admit it, you got it totally wrong Let me guess……this post will get a laughing face from you, just plain rude
  10. E

Team v Forest

Ha ha ha get smashed Our lads must have forgot their flip flops so had to use their boots instead Never doubt this set of players Wolves aye we
  11. E

Team v Forest

GON will be up for it Our fans will be up for it All of our players will be up for it
  12. E

Team v Forest

Jeez what makes you think we are going to get smashed by Forest
  13. E

Team v Forest

This team isn’t on the beach
  14. E

Team v Forest

Really hope so
  15. E

7 consecutive seasons in PL

Im praying we keep Alt Nouri, Cunha, Jao Gomes and Neto Those are the players who the so called bigger clubs could try and lure away from us
  16. E

7 consecutive seasons in PL

Everyone at the club has contributed to a season that has far exceeded everyone’s expectations and that includes Jeff Shi
  17. E

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Yep staying in the league by breaking the rules and cheating
  18. E

Down to just two games......

But Steve Cooper is not the manager of Forest That is the point I was making
  19. E

Down to just two games......

Play them next week??
  20. E

Joe Kinnear RIP

A sad loss Thoughts and prayers to all his family and friends at this sad time
Back
Top Bottom