Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. J

FA CUP Round SIX March 17th 1973 Wolves 2 Coventry 0

The first goal was a classic of its time, with Doog flicking a header on, for John Richards to run onto, outpacing the defender and slotting the ball home. The two of them timed that move to absolute perfection, with Richards beginning his run as the Doog rose to flick the ball on, so he was...
  2. J

Sheffield Utd (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Having watched England tamely surrender the Test (and the series) to India this morning, I’m off for a walk and some fresh air, then to see Wolves do the business this lunch time. A good solid win will do us, and me, a lot of good!
  3. J

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

I just hope Hobbs can work hard on finding some Portuguese or Spanish club that will pay us, say, £10 m or thereabouts, and get rid. He’s never been up to the EPL, and is now struggling in the SPL. I suppose the worst case scenario is to cancel his contract and set him loose. We are still some...
  4. J

PROTEST South Bank turn backs in 6th minute

The only way to bring about the necessary changes to the system is to put irresistible pressure on PGMOL, and for that to happen all the EPL clubs need to act together. That might happen…….it’s a definite maybe. Individual clubs will have little or no effect, although Klopp, Arteta, and the...
  5. J

Sheffield Wednesday

Apparently Weds fans have chipped in about £700 so far today in response to the owners plea for £2 over the next 10 days or so. It’s literally throwing money away, as I’m sure they realise, but are desperate to try anything to help. Maybe going into receivership might offer a way forward in...
  6. J

Bournemouth v Wolves predictions

According to the B’mth fans forum, Scott is injured and not expected to be fit much before the end of November, but who knows!!
  7. J

Bournemouth v Wolves predictions

Difficult game. If we score first I can see us going on to win narrowly, but if they score first, I think we’ll struggle to get a point. Good chance it’ll be last on MOTD I live in Poole, and know the locals think that this game, and then home to Burnley represents a good chance to get their...
  8. J

Blues sack Eustace

For someone like me, now living in Poole, but having been numerous times to St. Andrews over the years, that is quite a comparison. Walking out of Dean Court (or whatever B’mth call their ground these days), you are highly unlikely to be dodging bottles and/or bricks being thrown over the wall...
  9. J

Nunes to City

That creates an interesting mental image or two. I’m not sure Shankly or Clough would have needed to get involved. I don’t think Nunes would have dared step out of line in either the Liverpool or the Forest dressing rooms. Some tough characters in both who would have had “a word” with him round...
  10. J

Man Utd v Wolves comms thread.

You knew what would happen when Cunha missed that chance, but to be cheated at the end is hard to accept. Terrific performance.
  11. J

Lopetegui

Yes, and I’m sorry to play the old fogey card, but some on here have seen some very dodgy owners and equally dodgy managers over the years. In fact too many to mention without raising blood pressure even higher. But we’re still here, and this will pass as all the other crises did. What really...
  12. J

Lopetegui

Although the mood isn’t right at the moment, the truth is that as supporters of the club, we’re going to have to suck this up and get on with it. Are you going to stop supporting Wolves? No! It’s a **** show at the moment but I’m not shedding any tears over Lopetegui who hasn’t behaved well, No...
  13. J

Lopetegui

Can you ask your mate if O’Neil spent most of his time on his mobile taking calls from China? Lopetegui has his own agenda as manager, and I have no problem at all with that as basically he wants to strengthen the team. Making it all as public as he has is a different matter and must be...
  14. J

Fabio & RAN

From zeroes to heroes overnight? We’ll see. Lopetegui certainly has a lot of work to do in making the current squad (less any further leavers) into a competitive EPL team that doesn’t simply struggle to survive. Despite two decent performances in the last few days the same old problem still...
  15. J

Friendly in Dublin

Still, having now read part of the thread, I’ll check Viaplay extra tomorrow morning if you don’t need any extra subscription. Thanks to those who commented on this. Hope those there enjoy a few pints of the dark stuff, and the game !
  16. J

Friendly in Dublin

Whoops, that’s me done then.
  17. J

Friendly in Dublin

Just channel surfing, if you have Sky the game is live on channel 412 which is Viaplay 1. I’ve set it to record as I’m watching cricket!
  18. J

Is it just me,

I’ll always support Wolves, but as I live in Dorset I can rarely get tickets for home games any more, so my best chance of “live” games is Sky, or the occasional away game where I can usually get a ticket in the home end (West Ham, Fulham, but now no longer Southampton). I fully understand what...
  19. J

Neves

Strange career move, but (to a lesser extent) so was agreeing to come to Wolves in the Championship. He must have total faith in the judgement of his agent Jorge Mendes. Will Neves return to Wolves eventually? Doubt it. At 29 it’ll be time to head for home I think. For Wolves this is an...
  20. J

Newcastle v Wolves comms thread.

Sky replays clearly show a penalty due for Pope’s collision with Raul - just the sort of thing VAR is supposed to sort out! We would hardly deserve to be level at galf time but….. Can surely only play better in the second half.
Back
Top Bottom