Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. C

Fulham score prediction

We need to get something here. 1-1 is my prediction, decent and should keep us out the bottom 3 after the weekend games.
  2. C

Position in the table end of December?

I think we`ll be about 12th after a tough run of games, decent.
  3. C

Neto Injury

Anyone heard how Neto is progressing with his Patella injury? Read he could start light training September and conflicting story`s of him not being ready till end of the year.
  4. C

mywolves membership

Had my account debited for two memberships in early may. Still yet to receive smartcards through post. I`ve e mailed the club twice,but had no response. Wondering if anyone`s received theirs yet? Thanks.
  5. C

QPR Attendance

They`ve just opened lower Quadrant NL6 this morning. Get them quick! So QPR just in the Upper Quadrant.
  6. C

Reading Ticket sales

Got mine today. Was wondering if anyone has an idea how sales are going against the high fliers?
  7. C

Wolves fan of the year

Wolves fan of the year is Tony Cowley, who never misses a game flying over from the Isle of Man. Remember meeting Tony one cold wet night down at Fratton Park. We chatted and his knowledge ,enthusiasm for Wolves I found quite amazing. Lovely chap.
  8. C

3 points in last 6 games

So out of a possible 18 points we`ve managed to take only 3 points. If we kept up this average with 14 games remaining we will scrape another 7 points, finishing on 47. Is this enough?
Back
Top Bottom