Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

How moody is podence

End of first half and he must have had a tantrum , throwing his arms around , shouting all sorts etc at least a dozen times. I think he’s a great player but not liking this or his use of social media right now
  2. T

None wolves players credit thread.

As the title says. Fair play Karl Darlow. Some awesome saves . Well done fella
  3. T

Dwight McNeil

Not seen this mentioned anywhere else apologies if it is. sky sports say we are one of several clubs after him. Always looked decent when I’ve seen him on the TV but another winger ??
  4. T

Massive in Manhattan

Times Square today second half Couldn’t go in as running late for a show but good support could be heard
  5. T

Suso linked

not seen anywhere else. Milan forward Suso linked with us and West Ham 35 million
  6. T

O’hara manager

O’Hara player manage of Beliaricy Town ( however you spell it ) it’s reported in express and star. Hope players turn out for him like he did for us
  7. T

Wayne Rooney not dead or linked ( thank god )

not seen anywhere but in talks to be player coach at Derby With him and Cole lock up your wives Ducks
  8. T

Wolvesbite??

I posted Friday or Saturday what I had read in Nottingham Post . Rafa Mir to Forest the source been ‘Tim Nash on Wolvesbite ‘ Has anyone heard of this as I haven’t but not a blogger or anything like that. But also they quoted Nash days before it happened , today it was close/ completed then...
  9. T

It’s started

just my opinion today has been the real first day of the transfer window. Big clubs signing top players means players starting to move . Really can’t wait - give it 4 working days and all will look very different
  10. T

Bahoken ( linked)

Sorry if mentioned elsewhere if so I have not seen it . L’equipe in France linking us with 27 year old Angers Cameroon international striker Bahoken . Apparently holding talks at ACN. I know nothing about him and have never heard of him . Leicester also after him apparently Also on gmx .co.uk...
  11. T

Players names amended but appropriate

Bored thread but could be funny . I will kick it of with Danny Well’sick’
  12. T

Fifa 19 players who always score against you

Bored thread and yes a big kid but just wondering if anyone else has a player that always scores against them on fifa 19? Mine is Richarlison.Guaranteed to score 9 out of 10 games against me .
  13. T

Makes you realise how lucky we are

watching vile v fld . It’s painful to watch and shows how lucky we are . Pa neither would stay up
  14. T

Dig them out

your passports,we re going to Europe UTW
  15. T

What about the kids

sorry to put this out there but why didn’t Prince William acknowledge the kids in front of players just ? A smile , tap on the head etc could be the difference
  16. T

Coincidence I’m sure

Posted these various times but thought I would share again . Pretty sure @PumpKing can vouch for most of this . Sadly in 2013 myself and wife lost our baby boy at birth ( not after sympathy - please let’s leave it there) I wanted to call him Raul (as I wash huge fan of the Spanish striker) she...
  17. T

Porto striker Moussa Marega

Mirror reporting we have ‘submitted an offer’ . Got to be honest I have never heard of him
  18. T

Tickets still for sale

Gutted I can’t make today as flying to Rhodes at 3.30pm . (Booked ages ago) However with my mind on a potential final I have looked at various sites and Stubhub still have four tickets in the wolves end @ £86 each . Which I think is fair. I thought this would go up at checkout- it doesn’t - just...
  19. T

Chipping away at goal difference

as the title says. Feeling something special
  20. T

Charlie Austin

not seen this anywhere else , if it is please delete. Linked on paper round up on sky sports . Loan until the end of the season may be a good option imo
Back
Top Bottom