Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

Could also do scatman
  2. T

Martin Braithwaite in advanced talks? A good signing?

Braithwaite plays for Barcelona
  3. T

I like Jack.

I despise him when we play against him but in our national team I love to see him in it. Would I have him at wolves yes. Guess that means I rate him as a player
  4. T

Max Killman skills

Great skills. But no pressure or opposition. im sure he will be a great player know
  5. T

Manchester Utd match delayed due to fan protests - Update: Postponed

Just putting this out there. if you manage to get a ticket for manure last game are you joining them and protesting by not attending? Yep thought so Easy to say when we can’t go
  6. T

Ryan Giggs

Totally agree. He is no saint and let judge and jury deal with it . I have been a victim of a malicious racist allegation and I suffer with PTSD now. I work in education and every day is a struggle as a result. Let’s not judge until the verdict
  7. T

Uk Football Grounds you can see from Motorways

I’ve not seen the Ajax ground. PSG ground has a dual carriageway with exits running underneath. I didn’t really take it in as I was lost in my camper van in rush hour traffic and sat nav packed up as we went under
  8. T

Uk Football Grounds you can see from Motorways

You drive under PSG ground. A bit of an experience
  9. T

Enrique on Adama

Couldn’t have given my opinion any better
  10. T

Is it time

Are we worse now than we were two weeks ago?
  11. T

Is it time

Could half the problem be Nuno apparently had talks with Arsenal mid January?
  12. T

How moody is podence

Shouting like a petulant kid? Beating the floor? Ok then
  13. T

How moody is podence

Not sure if that is a joke or if he has @Mutchy but I was referring to previous games slating refs for previous games. Sorry for any confusion
  14. T

How moody is podence

Sorry a bit misleading that was. But he does come across stroppy. Second half hat trick will do know
  15. T

How moody is podence

Slating refs previously
  16. T

How moody is podence

Am I wrong?
  17. T

How moody is podence

End of first half and he must have had a tantrum , throwing his arms around , shouting all sorts etc at least a dozen times. I think he’s a great player but not liking this or his use of social media right now
  18. T

MGW - Positive for Covid

Really? Some on here need to look at themselves. I got it without leaving the house and none of my family did either. If you don’t have a take away , don’t get supermarkets to deliver , you don’t wipe down all cans , packages etc in deliveries , you don’t isolate all letters etc for 3 days at...
  19. T

None wolves players credit thread.

As the title says. Fair play Karl Darlow. Some awesome saves . Well done fella
Back
Top Bottom