Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. E

Gary’s De-Presser

Being selfish, I'd be happy if they're all rested for Bournemouth, so they can all play against Luton. My son's desperate to see RAN and Cunha play in particular, and I don't think I can put up with a 6+ hour car journey home, with him being a grumpy wee ****e, if he doesn't get to see them...
  2. E

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Doc has been so far off the pace, it's embarrassing, Hwang unsurprisingly looks unfit. Traore and Doyle have been good. Saka diving about all over the place trying to get Toti a second yellow.
  3. E

Today’s Games 2023-2024

What you'll soon realise is that Celtic and Rangers get every decision going, however, both clubs and their supporters claim they are badly treated and that there is a refereeing and SFA conspiracy against them, because anti catholic, anti-protestant or something. It's real tin foil hat stuff...
  4. E

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Joe Hart is a total *******. Delighted he's let 2 under his body and hit the post with his own penalty so far. Bugger. He saved that one to win it, though. :(
  5. E

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Other than Celtic and Rangers getting all decisions going their way, any ideas why the ref and VAR thought this wasn't a penalty? It seems he gave a foul on a Celtic player when the cross came in. Great fight from Aberdeen to fight back and equalise in the last minute. Penalties now.
  6. E

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Aberdeen should've had a penalty to pull level, but VAR didn't give it. Carter-Vickers went to clear the ball, Aberdeen player sneaked in front of him, and Carter-Vickers kicked through the back of his foot. Every player on the pitch thought it was a penalty. Oooft! Goal Aberdeen in the last...
  7. E

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Bugger. 3-2 Celtic now. Aberdeen look dead on their feet.
  8. E

Today’s Games 2023-2024

2-2 at Hampden. Celtic v Aberdeen going to extra time. Come on the Dons!
  9. E

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Interesting thought. My question would be, If the Scottish league is as **** as everyone says, why would a team playing in the self proclaimed "best league in the world" want to sign a guy who hasn't even been able to get into the squad of a team in that league, let alone the starting line up...
  10. E

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

They're completely different sorts of football, it seems. There's many players over the years who have been utterly useless up here, but have played regularly in the Championship, and even the EPL. There's even a few who have been talked about as possible signings on here, who were so crap in...
  11. E

Henrik Larsson was a superb player and a consumate professional, who showed as much at Celtic (particularly in Europe), Barca, and at international level. Definitely the best player I've seen in Scotland in my lifetime - above Gazza, Laudrup, van Dyke, van Bronckhorst, Butcher etc. Well, second...
  12. E

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Yeah. There's a handful on there, but nothing below £145 for the night, and the cheaper ones don't have reviews/have only just been added. Might have to revisit my plans to have a few pints pre and post-match and just drive us back up the road at this rate. Which is a bit ****!
  13. E

Cheers, but the only things available in actual Wolverhampton that day are random flats with either terrible reviews or no reviews, looking for between £175 and £400 a night. Or the Wolverhampton North Premier Inn, which is looking for £180 for the night (£145 more than I paid when I last stayed...
  14. E

Starting to look that way, unfortunately. I'll have the car and a 10 year old with me, plus going to be driving back north on Sunday morning, so not an ideal scenario. On the plus side, we've been able to get a bed at my Auntie and Uncle's on the Friday night, but they can't take us on...
  15. E

Trying to find a hotel in Wolverhampton for the night of the Luton game (27th April) is proving impossible! I take it there's horse racing on or something that day? I ended up booking something in Penkridge, but then realised there's no trains running, only a replacement bus service every hour...
  16. E

Ffs, the one time I want Rangers to win a game against a fellow diddy team, they blow it. :mad:
  17. E

U18 & U23 news and info...

I find it impossible to watch on the app most of the time. The picture is constantly freezing and buffering, plus the commentary keeps repeating itself / echoing, which is really annoying. Count me as another one for the "just put it back on YouTube, FFS" group!
  18. E

No it doesn't. There's another 6 league games (5 post-split) plus Cup games left. Fabio is being slagged rotten by both sides of the Uglies after today's game. I didn't watch any of it, so can't comment, but he's done well to thoroughly **** off both the Sellick and Sevco fans :tearsofjoy:
  19. E

Today’s Games 2023-2024

That's Scottish football summed up perfectly. That's why I love it and can relate to it so much better than the Greed League. It can be utterly **** for an hour, then bedlam break out, goals fly in from 40 yards, a guy signed from Warrington Rylands for peanuts rams in an overhead kick etc. It's...
  20. E

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Whilst I think Che Adams is an average, lower half Premier League striker, to cite his scoring record for Scotland as an argument against signing him suggests you don't know the role Steve Clarke asks his strikers to play for Scotland. They are very much there to work their *******s off for the...
Back
Top Bottom