Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Dudleywolf

Espanyol new signing- Raul De Tomas

On 9th January Espanyol broke their transfer record to sign Raul De Tomas from Benfica for 20 million euros (Previous record 10million euros). Aged 25, 5Ft 11, Played 7 games this season 0 goals. Started his career with Real Madrid, never made the first team,joined Castillia, loaned out a lot...
  2. Dudleywolf

How Many Coaches Going to Wembley ?

Hatherton have just announced taking six (with about five already full). Tatter are taking twelve, I think I saw on facebook and K-ford looking at Ten ? which would be tremendous, what are Cannock and Telfords plans, let alone what Wolves official will take, anyone know ? I believe wolves on...
  3. Dudleywolf

Gestifute Media and Tax Evasion

With Jose Mourinho and Ronaldo both being heavily fined and sentenced for tax evasion/fraud whilst receiving advice from Gestifute, is there any liklehood of our Jorge being personally implicated ? As a financial adviser I tend to follow my own advice to others. Although it appears to be a...
  4. Dudleywolf

That Pass !

Was Neves's pass to Jota for our third, the best pass you have ever seen a Wolves Player deliver ? (Apart from Waggy-obviously). I was purring at it, it was sublime, Stupendous, sumptuous, scintillating !
  5. Dudleywolf

The Ignore Option

I must admit I am fascinated by it, I put a poster that annoyed me into the "Cooler" earlier in the season and have now, under the New years Honours accord, decided to let him back into the community, although of course he doesn't know he's been away ! I really don't understand how I haven't...
  6. Dudleywolf

AJAX Amsterdam at Bescot 19th July-£6

I have gone through the threads and cannot find anything, is anyone going ? The kickoff being at 2pm on a Thursday will obviously restrict the gate. I have held off buying a ticket as Walsall are only selling the main "Homeserve" stand and I fancy sitting elsewhere. They have also allocated a...
  7. Dudleywolf

Fans Parliament - Rebrand

This is short notice and I don't think I have seen it mentioned but tomorrow evening there is a "Steering Group Meeting" held by a proportion of attendees (25 out of about 60) to debate whether the FP is fit for purpose, a club rep will be there and David Instone to take minutes. Are any of the...
  8. Dudleywolf

Stats for Pantwetters (59 you know who you are !)

No team has EVER failed to get promoted on 92 points from the championship- Wolves have 92 points! Wolves need 2 points from 4 games to get promoted or 2 points to be dropped from 9 games involving Fulham & Cardiff. If Cardiff draw or lose at Norwich on Saturday, Wolves can win promotion and the...
  9. Dudleywolf

Home Ticket sales Update

Hull City Wolves have opened up NL5 (524) and NL6 (455) for sale, to add to the 148 remaining. So 1127 left. Derby County 662 remain unsold Blues 276 Remain unsold, Blues allocation only 1995 as mentioned elsewhere, likely gate about 29600 ish ?
  10. Dudleywolf

Not saying we are close but........

If a certain set of circumstances occurred , we could win promotion at home to Hull ! Scary or what ! unlikely I know but the turn around today has been massive .
  11. Dudleywolf

IF (A POEM FOR ALL WOLVES FANS)

If you can keep your head when all about you Are losing theirs and blaming it on Nuno If you can trust the Wolves when pant wetters doubt them But make allowance for their doubting too. If you can be patient and not be tired by waiting Or being lied about, don't deal in lies, When others lie or...
  12. Dudleywolf

Romerio Nougeia

Signed him, released from Fiorentina, Portuguese u23 int Sorry for spelling his name wrong
  13. Dudleywolf

Albion's FAC Ticket Allocation at Exeter

Due to large scale works at St James Park, Exeter have only offered Albion 300 Tickets for their 3rd Round cup tie ! Now Albion have a grand total of 201 (Two Hundred and one) !! Away season ticket holders, so these will have first dibs. Albion expect this to go to general sale and do NOT...
  14. Dudleywolf

The "P" Word Statistics

93 points guarantees you promotion (statistically) Currently 51 after 22 games 24 games to play 42 more points required 42/24 = 1.75 per game 42/3 = 14 games to win to go up ! 14 out of 24 Can you count Suckers ? The future is ours if you can count ! Can you dig it ? Can you dig it ? CAN YOU...
  15. Dudleywolf

Talksport

Adrian Durham just said Wolves were stunning and advised anyone to get to watch us if they have the chance! He redeemed himself in my eyes as he had spent 20 minutes bigging up Man City and thought we weren't going to get a mention. By the way WM phone-in is on at 5-30 it should be fun !
  16. Dudleywolf

Aston Villa Attendance

Big decision by the Wolves, reducing Villa's allocation to the basic 2687, NL5 is up for sale with the quadrant being released as we sell sections out. Lets sell the ground out or we will look stupid (I think we will do it !). We got 27255 last season which was a Saturday night match and the...
  17. Dudleywolf

Next Fans Parliament Meeting

Sorry if I have missed it, but there is a FP Meeting on 3rd October, venue to be decided, questions need to be submitted by the reps by the 22nd September !
  18. Dudleywolf

Middlesborough Attendance

So far it appears that the South Bank is sold out and, of the whole of the North Bank, including the Quadrant and normal segregation space, there are 260 seats left plus NU7,NU6 and NU5 which presumably they have yet to put on sale, although they are selling in the Quadrant lower. There are 1559...
  19. Dudleywolf

Everywhere We Go- The First thirty Years of Hatherton Wolves

As many of you may know, Russ Evers has recently published a book, so far 250 copies out of 306 have been sold. As a number of people on here have expressed an interest in this book (Which is a cracking read by the way !) Russ has asked me to inform you that he will be in the Tap (Duke of York)...
  20. Dudleywolf

The Run-in and could we go down Still ?

Wigan on 40 points, maximum they can reach from four games 52 They play:- Brighton (A) Lose Cardiff (H) Win Reading (A) Lose Leeds (H) Lose Forecast points total 40+3 = 43 Relegated, no...
Back
Top Bottom