Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Gotta feel sorry for Dan James - he ran into the box and didn't know whether to take the penalty or dive to get another one.
  2. N

Musings from Molineux 23/24

Cunha is a 10 not a 9. Hwang is a 9 not an 11. It took O'Neill a few weeks to work out but its all been good since the change. Just need someone to cop on now that Doherty is never a 3 and that Sa is a liability with the ball at his feet.
  3. N

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Chelsea have been telling the world for weeks that they don't want Broja. Not only has he been public humiliated, but he is presumably now looking at months on the bench until they repeat rinse again in the summer. He will want out and Chelsea will want him gone asap to avoid having an upset...
  4. N

Matheus Cunha

If I was still in my school football team, I'd be doing that Cunha goal celebration first chance I get.
  5. N

Albion punishment

For the benefit of the mainstream media: Punches thrown by Wolves fans 0 Wolves fans on the pitch 0 Bottles thrown at players by Wolves fans 0 Attacks on stewards by Wolves fans 0 Attacks on the police by Wolves fans 0 Cup Finals lost by Albion 1
  6. N

Albion punishment

Away fans have been in the 'home' end for years. No doubt there will United fans dotted around the ground on the Thursday night. The point is however that not every ground allows 200+ fans from one end to run around the pitch to attack a handful of away fans in another end (while the stewards...
  7. N

Albion punishment

Point taken, the away allocation was never going to be big enough. I thought the stewards were useless and the massed troops of the WMP were at the wrong end, but I'm sure that will get missed in the 'investigation'
  8. N

Albion punishment

So true. If Wolves had been given the proper allocation in the Smethwick End then away fans would have all been in the same end (and easier to police) and not needed to get tickets from their Albion season ticket holding mates.
  9. N

Albion punishment

The FA is always on the look out for ways to fill its own trough. An arbitrary fine for diddly squat will suit them fine and keep their gravy train running a bit longer.
  10. N

JONZY54 - Ref Watch v Brentford - FA cup

(crackle, crackle)…I’m on the draw…me too…(crackle, crackle).
  11. N

January 2024 transfer window thread.

One of them gives his all on the pitch, the other one tried to get one of our players suspended last season. Short memories.
  12. N

Magnificent - Brentford Verdict Thread

3 things stand out for me tonight: 1) the team spirit amongst the players, battling for each other throughout in defiance of being a man down for 80+ minutes 2) the bond and respect that the players and the away support showed each other for their efforts, and 3) Tommy Doyle, who chased...
  13. N

Making Brentford feel at home for FA Cup Replay

They play in a library so put some books on the seats and get Old Gold Pack to knock up a few 'silence, please' and 'no singing allowed' banners. There's more atmosphere in a morgue than in that place.
  14. N

Rooney

Me bins need emptying, he's still got options out there.
  15. N

Sasa Kalajdzic & Fabio Silva

Poor decision not to give them a run out on Sunday, even if only to rest Cunha and Hwang when the game had gone. Shows bad man management and hardly creates a team/pack mentality when they also only got 1 minute between them v Forest and Burnley when we needed a second goal. Personally I...
  16. N

Nuno goes to Forest

Forest don't deserve him.
  17. N

Put your finger on what we lack?

I think we lack someone on the touchline who can spot the obvious and has the common sense to do something about it. Don't play a back four when your two central defenders have no pace. Don't play a centre back at left back when you have two left backs on the bench. Don't pick a guy who never...
  18. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

That will create a job vacancy, clock is ticking Eddie..
  19. N

Lopetegui Book of Condolences...

Hope he goes to Forest so that I can dislike them even more.
  20. N

Sarabia

I'd be fuming if I was Hugo Bueno as well. He also brought Doherty on against Luton on the left ahead of Bueno and Sarabia.
Back
Top Bottom