Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. The Pie Poker

Wolves 22/23 accounts

Read the E&S article, everything explained very clearly including the striker issue
  2. The Pie Poker

European Qualification?

How good is this thread, remarkable to think we have any chance of Europe. I was lucky enough to do Braga and Espanyol but post Nuno I genuinely believed I wouldn't get to experience that again. It's a testament to GON that we can start to believe. A wise man once said: "Dreaming is for free"
  3. The Pie Poker

Pedro Neto

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/fastest-players-premier-league-421201 Neto 3rd fasted player clocked in Premier League this season.
  4. The Pie Poker

Emperors New Clothes

I've said on here before which wolves player was an emperors new clothes player. I Love the man, love the player, we all did, but he wasn't as good as everyone on here believed. And he's out there proving me right. Still can't say his name. Feels like sacrilege
  5. The Pie Poker

Matheus Cunha

Yeah hate the title of the other thread, cringe at the thought of him somehow reading it. Love Cunha and his attitude, it must be infectious. Him and Lemina give you those Coady and Saiss vibes, loved by team mates and great for team spirit.. We've sorely missed that since Nuno left. The...
  6. The Pie Poker

Everton, surely a points deduction?

A Toffee family member of mine is absolutely adament they'll be given 4 points back...
  7. The Pie Poker

Brentford ( FA Cup ) predictions

Yes a Europa league place. We get two Europa league places, one for highest non Champions League qualifier, and one for the FA Cup. This is our best hope for Europe IMO. The team spirit and current form is definitely there as well
  8. The Pie Poker

Everton verdict

Personally I find the weekly MOTD complaints on here and online very tedious. Why it bothers people is beyond me. They show all our goals don't they? We're a small club with a much smaller fan base than the bigger clubs, it makes perfect sense to me they prioritise those, more of the audience...
  9. The Pie Poker

Arsenal Verdict Thread

I went today. We were never in the game, after 15 mins I thought it would be a hammering. But we held on and pulled an unlikely goal.back. Their support was abysmal, worst I've seen tbf and they've plenty to sing about. Our fans were superb, kept the Wolverhampton Wanderers chant going...
  10. The Pie Poker

Mario Lemina

He's definitely better with blonde hair.
  11. The Pie Poker

Wolves v Tottenham comms thread.

I'm happy with that team, looks a lot of pace on the counter.
  12. The Pie Poker

Tottenham (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Bellegarde has to come in, we need pace on the break for their high line and makeshift defence.
  13. The Pie Poker

Sheffield United- Pre Game thread

Love Cunha but Sasa or Fabio should start over him. We should win tomorrow, so no doubt we'll draw.
  14. The Pie Poker

Pedro Neto

Bore off mate
  15. The Pie Poker

Gary O'Neil on Monday night football

I've mentioned on here before, I know somebody who has links to first team staff. O Neill is very highly thought of at the club, he impresses everyone. I suspect him being on MNF is calculated PR by the club to get the fans on side by seeing what they see.
  16. The Pie Poker

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Everton fans aren't worried, they don't think any point deductions are coming. They believe the PL have to charge Man City before them. And apparently the PL have signed off on every transaction Everton have made over the last few seasons.. They had some independent consultant running everything...
  17. The Pie Poker

Tommy Doyle

My thoughts exactly. Awkward as F
  18. The Pie Poker

Man United Verdict/VAR Ranting Thread

Excellent performance and I'm as happy as you can be with a loss. Nunes and Neto were superb. One thing is glaringly obvious though, Lopetegui didn't walk for footballing reasons. No way after seeing these players in pre-season did he think we weren't good enough. He's a gutless mercenary...
  19. The Pie Poker

Matheus Cunha

Love Cunha, he's a likeable character and has bundles of talent driving forward. BUT, he's no Jota, not yet anyway...
  20. The Pie Poker

Man Utd v Wolves comms thread.

It's Lopetegi's lineup so everything tonight is 100% his fault. Hopefully this comment ages terribly.
Back
Top Bottom