Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Dan G WWFC

Sheffield United- Pre Game thread

Next up Sheffield United away from home. Predictions and line ups everyone? Neto looks to be out, what lineup should we go for?
  2. Dan G WWFC

Manchester City Cleared?

3. Dan G WWFC

Jackett and Gray

Dead to me. Nothing can can be said. Come on City and come on 7th.
  4. Dan G WWFC

Dongda He

Dongda He realises Premier League dream as Wolves sign teenager New signing apparently
  5. Dan G WWFC

Matt Damon

After this interview: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/video/matt-damon-harvey-weinstein-sexual-harassment-confidentiality-agreements-51796050 A massive backless has been sparked on social media. But I can't see what he's said is wrong? Thoughts people??
  6. Dan G WWFC

Pelé?

Could a move be back on for him in the summer? We was willing to splash 3m on the guy before he failed a medical and ended up being out injured with a broken foot. I'm sure Mendes will be looking to move him on.
  7. Dan G WWFC

Midfielders for next season

I think many would agree that the midfield is an area we need to improve. We have a lot of below average to average players that can have spells of decent games but fail to deliver throughout the season and become a main part of the team. Well apart from Edwards what, even the biggest fan would...
  8. Dan G WWFC

Local Black Football Coaches

I know this might sound a bit odd. But is anybody on here a black football coach in the Cannock/Wolvermapton/Walsall etc area or know anybody that fits the criteria? I need to do a couple of interviews with a couple of black coaches for an assignment. It's only for 5 minutes. The data will be...
  9. Dan G WWFC

Team V Leeds

I hope that Batth will be back from illness. I'd go for something different. ---------------Ikeme ------Iorfa Batth Hause Byrne----- Price------------ Helan --------Coady----Saville------------- ---------------Edwards ----------------Mason High line, get in there face. Use our pace...
  10. Dan G WWFC

Team for Derby?

No WIlliamson. Hause back and Helan signed.
  11. Dan G WWFC

Henri Bedimo

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/01/12/report-wolves-interested-in-henri-bedimo/?utm_medium=share%20service&utm_campaign=social%20media&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=HITCdeadlineday Getting on a bit, but he was one of the best defenders in France a few years ago. Wolverhampton Wanderers...
  12. Dan G WWFC

Replace 3 players in January?

Out of our current starting 11, I'm not talking back up for the squad. Which 3 players would you replace and why, bonus points for realistic replacements?
  13. Dan G WWFC

Gary Gardner

His apparently available. I would welcome him with open arms
  14. Dan G WWFC

"Wolves DNA "

What is it currently? What should it be in your opinion? How should we play, recruit, act as a club.
  15. Dan G WWFC

Stick or twist

Sack him now and get a new manager in which may end up going again because of new owners. Who can we get in our position.
  16. Dan G WWFC

Possible Transfers??

As we will probably have little funds in January but need a few players, with Quality and Experience to push us on this season and the next. Who could we go for? Jordi Gomez? Number 10 with a great left foot. Not the fastest or the hardest worker but got that bit of creativity and ability...
  17. Dan G WWFC

Boxing @ WV1 Bar

Anybody Going tonight? I think you needed to order tickets. Should be a good laugh.
  18. Dan G WWFC

Team for Norwich

Stick with the 442 and meet fire with fire or put Edwards back in?
  19. Dan G WWFC

minimum requirements in January

It's been a slow day and I'm a bored out of my head so. Who do we NEED to sign in January, minimum. I'll start it off with Graham, Pacey striker and attacking midfielder. Anything less and I'm going to be annoyed and angry!
  20. Dan G WWFC

Jackie McNamara!

Get him in! He's really a young and upcoming manager with already 150 plus games under his belt, trusts and uses youth players, something we are trying to achieve. Likes to play with the ball on the ground at speed and us players with ability. Him and Rowett are the best up and coming...
Back
Top Bottom