Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Baboon

FA Cup - Yellow Cards

I believe we avoided any Yellow Cards in the Liverpool and Shrewsbury games but picked up two (Moutinho and MGW) at Bristol and three (Coady, Boly and Neves) against Man Utd. The BBC commentator referred to a couple of Man Utd players who received YCs on Saturday and said they would be suspended...
  2. Baboon

Parking Query - Advice Please

I've got a mate who's a fellow Wolves fan living in Guiseley, Yorkshire. He gets to the Molineux once or twice a year and uses train travel. On his next visit he needs to drive and is wondering about a convenient place to park on the north side of the ground to get back to the M6 without too...
  3. Baboon

50 Points Next Season

Over the last ten Premier League seasons fifty points would have seen us finish: 8th - 3 times 10th - 4 times 11th - 3 times That would seem to be a realistic and achievable points target in our first year back. Would the club consider this to be sufficient progress and a good platform for the...
  4. Baboon

Wolves game you most regret missing?

I've split this between A) Cup and Play-Off Finals and B) Any Other Game. My greatest regrets of games I missed are: A) 1974 League Cup Final v. Man City. My best mate, also a Wolves fan, had many months previously set his wedding date for 2nd March 1974 without for a moment considering the...
  5. Baboon

Women's World Cup 2015

An admission: I have never followed women's football and have never seen a game, neither live nor on TV. The Women's World Cup in Canada is starting on 6th June and I notice that the finals have been expanded to 24 teams and the BBC is providing extensive coverage. Every one of the 52 games...
  6. Baboon

Shrewsbury Attendance

Just checked ticket sales for Saturday and they appear to be moving quite well. Current situation is: JH - 10 Areas, 6 Black (+ S2 Grey already) SB - 8 Areas, 3 Black SC - 8 Areas, 6 Black BW - 19 Areas, 11 Black Could be comfortably above 20k, especially if we can win at Swindon and...
  7. Baboon

Non-League Day

Non-League Day during the international break in September seems now to be becoming an annual event. Personally I hate international breaks. These days I've little interest in the England team and I really miss not having a Wolves game to look forward to. Now I've got into the swing of the...
  8. Baboon

Johnstone's Paint Trophy - First Round Draw

The excitement of this famous old competition gets underway tomorrow morning with the First Round draw live on Soccer AM. 16 clubs have byes into the second round but we are one of the 32 who take part in the First round. For the First Round the clubs are split into four groups of eight on a...
Back
Top Bottom