Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. D

Sarabia

Of course he's been disappointing. No denying that. He himself has admitted that he's struggled to adapt. So there's that aude to it, as well as the points about the need for players with pace around him. However the point lot of people make that he's simply a rubbish player doesn't make sense...
  2. D

Sarabia

This.. People keep pointing to his lack of pace, but he never had that, yet has performed well at an even higher level than Wolves. I personally watched him being one of Spains best players here at Parken Stadium as they beat Croatia in the Euros. He was brillant that night. Linking play...
  3. D

Is VAR a specifically English/British problem

It's used here in the Danish league, but much more sparingly than in the PL. Its mostly used for clear and obvious errors..as intended. Doesn't mean there hasn't been controversy of course, and it's not very popular here either. But it doesn't take centre stage as often here as in the PL. Also...
  4. D

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Fair point
  5. D

Gary O'Neil - tactics

I've no questions about GON ability tactically and with regards to his manmanagement But I'm starting to wonder about the other aspects around the team. When he arrived a big deal was made of the increase in intensity in training sessions It seemed a good idea at the time and we certainly for...
  6. D

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

It really is..
  7. D

Absolutely disgraceful decision
  8. D

Semedo as RCB. Make it make sense..
  9. D

Hopefully! If he can organise the defence and help us to press as a team we might have a chance
  10. D

You keep repeating this in this thread.. He's been poor, but this obsession with a single player seems odd on a night where all players (except Sa) are very poor .
  11. D

Agree Also fitness can excuse the lack of intensity in pressing but not the lack of organisation and players not seeming to have any idea what the gameplan or their individual role is.
  12. D

This is simply embarrassing. Sure we can single out individual scapegoats as usual but apart from Sa all of them have been woeful.
  13. D

Highlight of the evening so far.
  14. D

Is this all about energy? We look tactically all over the place.. And I do still rate GON highly but do wonder why we looks completely off.
  15. D

Forest- possible points deduction

Well I certainly don't belong to the 95% I'm not opposed to a collective statement along the same by by more or all clubs. In fact I'd favour it. But Forest is only in this for their own gain, not the integrity of the league and there's no way I support that. In fact I hope they get a further...
  16. D

Today’s Games 2023-2024

They were poor when we played them too. Ridiculous that we gave away that Second half.
  17. D

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Doing themselves very proud so far the lads.
  18. D

Gary’s De-Presser

Spiers commenting on GONs bemoaning of the injuries on the Atletic podcast: "Well they've had some injuries but not the amount Chelsea and Newcastle have had. Newcastle has a full team out and still beat Spurs easily last week and you didn't see Eddie Howe complaining after that" Now what may...
  19. D

Gary’s De-Presser

"No pace in attack, a mess at the back, we're Wolverhampton and Shi needs the sack.. "
  20. D

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Agree but it's difficult to be more direct with no targetman
Back
Top Bottom