Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Do you like a poll ?

Well ?
  2. W

Hugo v Che - you choose .

If we had one signing which would you want most ? Both with different attributes.
  3. W

Number 9 - Number 9 - Number 9 .........

Anyone recall the Beatles track Revolution Number 9 . I recommend a listen for the nightmarish theme that seems to reflect our 4 year search . But why oh why do you think we cant find a number 9 , for so long, one that can actually play for us since Jimmy left the pitch. The thought just...
  4. W

Players of distinct character.

Watching last night against Brentford, I felt I am beginning to see the individual character of each player.. And what we will get when that player gets involved . In the recent past there could be a sense of blandness about some of our play , subjugating individuality for the team . It...
  5. W

Poll - what will Fosun try to do this January window ?

How do you think they want it to pan out ?
  6. W

How and when can we start playing immersive attacking football.

On 18 points - brilliant. It is due to our success that we can have the luxury of discussing style. But if we wanted could we play joined up attacking football ? I dont see the players to do anything else but passive absorption and hitting teams on the break. Hwang , Cunha and Sarabia were the...
  7. W

Why have Wolves been so poor in Premier League "weaker teams" ?

Can we have a reasoned debate ? These wins make our life so much easier, Killing off the weak and making us relatively safer than by beating Man City or Liverpool. I don’t believe in coincidence .or just bad luck , not over a period of SIX years . Bring on the big six , we will give it a...
  8. W

Do you, did you, see yourself as a football player ?

Just read a post where the poster states so many football fans know little about the game. Although Professional Football has its complexities on and off the pitch, I thought it would be interesting to see how many posters played regular football after they left school. Be it socially...
  9. W

The big change - more physicality !

Watching the recent games have put things into a bit of perspective. On the field our more recent recruits, Traore , Gomez , Lemina , Cunha , Bueno , Dawson, Toti , even Doherty, Kilman, Hwang , have made us a much more robust physical team. These are different to Moutinho, Silva, Podence...
  10. W

Tactics - what would your tactics be ?

For me I can now begin to understand why our most successful managers played half a game. I think we should revert to a contained defensive low energy first half and then go GON full on after 60 minutes. When the opposition is tiring. I was not happy when Nuno did this all the time , but now I...
  11. W

In praise of your favourite Wolves manager over the last 25 years and why ?

I note a few people have stated Mick was their favourite manager recently, most love Nuno and I liked Jones . Nuno made me proud and I loved going to the matches knowing we had a chance against anyone. But I really enjoyed Dave Jones style of play and he had nowhere near the resources of Nuno. I...
  12. W

Is the scoring of goals the most important thing to your enjoyment of Wolves ?

What replaces goals to make you enjoy a Wolves match ? I am a season ticket holder and have been for decades. I have to say the scoring of goals is by far the most important thing to me and my desire to watch Wolves, and I've been watching Wolves for decades. I'm finding the lack of goals...
  13. W

Poll + The closing of the window approaches , what is our priority ?

Which area is our priority . 3 choices If we don't get much, and nobody leaves, which positions do we strengthen ?
  14. W

How do we become “clinical” ?

“We are not clinical “ We have heard this for many years . But can a player or players become clinical , and how ? Surely it’s either a natural ability or it is a mental attitude. I can’t see how you can suddenly become clinical , as a player, unless you get psychological coaching. Does anyone...
  15. W

Lessons from Nuno

After Nuno had been here for about two years I sat in astonishment at almost every match , soaking in the amount of influence a manager can have on a football club. I have never seen the like in my time supporting Wolves. Did others feel that ? He didnt have the greatest players but he had...
  16. W

Can we discuss Hobbs ?

A very important man. But I have no strongly formed opinion of him . Do you ? What are his strengths and weaknesses and what good decisions or poor decisions can we trace to him . I like him but I am not sure if it’s in hope , or desperation. I wish him luck in finding good players.
  17. W

A new realism - and as always we are all in this together.

Are you ready for the challenge of our new reality ? Pressure can pull us apart or bring us together. Looking at this board we are on the cusp. This next season could be a crunch season for the relationship between club and owners. Have your opinions changed over the last few weeks ? What is...
  18. W

Who will be our new heroes ?

Who will be our new heroes? Jimenez, Neves Moutinho have all gone now, who do you think are the players most likely to step into those hallowed places ? Gomes , Cunha or Nunes for me .
  19. W

Poll - Do you think Wolves cant spend money due to FFP ?

After all you have read (or not read) do you think Wolves cant spend money because of FFP ? As of 12 July
Back
Top Bottom