Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Gaz tapped up?

Lets hope Wolves respect him as much as Man Utd .;)
  2. W

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

This summer gives us a chance to rebalance , refresh and flesh out this squad. And make it GON's I am pretty sure we will have enough money to spend next year after the sale of Neto. We may sell Kilman and RAN :( leaving us a large amount to build a team within FFP for the foreseeable future...
  3. W

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

That might have been OK . But how often do we get in that position, playing a Championship team with four of our strikers injured.
  4. W

Forest- possible points deduction

The whole thing is crazily complex. It should be a simple salary cap, that can be quickly checked and punished. I hope these cases are the death knell for the present scheme.
  5. W

If there is some way we can keep hold of him for as long as possible with little cost, and loan him out that would suit me. But until he is good enough I don't want t anywhere near the first team.
  6. W

But its WWFC that wont let go. He should have been written off years ago. But his cost means WWFC wont take that action and cut him adrift. IMO.
  7. W

Leicester City

Fffp
  8. W

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

There is a Premium if you are English, and a Premium if you score lots of goals. Probably the exception was a brief Chelsea - Brighton crazy love in.
  9. W

John Richards.

Are you calling him a diver ! ? ;)
  10. W

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Who is in the strongest position in contract negotiations. I hope GON gets some guarantees on not shrinking the squad even more ! Fosun needs to be told that the Premier League is 11 a- side not 5 a- side .
  11. W

Rumours from the pub

Not a good sales pitch for increased investment !:p
  12. W

Rumours from the pub

It all makes sense, we are in a good place. Almost an established Premier League club now.
  13. W

John Richards.

Do you work for the Royal Family ?
  14. W

I don't recall John Richards being ineffectual for a few years. Wikipedia also states - he made his debut at the end 69/70 . By 1971/72 he had helped us qualify for Europe with 13 goals.So one fallow season - aged 20 . But John Richards was exceptional. There is nothing to suggest Silva will be.
  15. W

John Richards.

When I visualise how I want to see Wolves attack , I think of John Richards . A very intelligent goalscorer .
  16. W

He should never have been considered as a first team option until he had proved his ability to play at a certain level. We have had four managers that havent felt he was good enough yet.
  17. W

Klopp

Like him or not I look at the Manchester City team and the Liverpool team and wonder what Klopp would have done if he had managed Man City. It is a credit that he has pushed such an expensive team for the title over so many years. And yet he will always been seen a second best to Pep.
  18. W

Can we discuss Hobbs ?

Read my post again and say where I have contradicted them.
  19. W

The summer clear out to boost funds

The unquantifiable is that a player is worth more to a club where he is happy and is wanted than to a club where he is unhappy an unwanted. GON has increased the value of RAN massively. Could he do this with Podence , Hoever, even Guedes ?
  20. W

Gary O’Neil - Poll

The question was asked before he was appointed on 8th August . He was appointed on 9th by then almost 600 comments had been made .
Back
Top Bottom