Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Me Babbies

Goal Keeping

As a self confessed stats nerd, I keep a bit of a tracker running throughout the season. One of my results is suggesting that our problem is not conceding shots on target, but rather stopping the shots on target. So far this season we have conceded only 66 shots on goal, the 5th lowest. But we...
  2. Me Babbies

Estimated Points Total

I posted this earlier on the Maths Thread but I like the Logic so I've given it a thread, which I will update every few games. Rather than replicate what others have done I've used the current PPG & the PPG from the last 5 games as a form guide, I've then taken an average of the season PPG &...
  3. Me Babbies

February is Home Month

Just noticed that after this weekend we have a run of five home games in a row. Would have been nice to have one of them on Saturday at 3pm but hey-ho will be a busy period. UTW
  4. Me Babbies

Wolves Team as listed on the BBC website

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/wolverhampton-wanderers Hopefully that link works but looking at our team listed on the BBC website, does anyone know who "Armstrong" the striker they are listing for us is?? What do they know about a cheeky bid into Newcastle??? :D
  5. Me Babbies

A more patient Molineux?

I had a thought during Saturdays game against Cardiff. Has dropping down to league 1 given us the crowd a bit of time to get used to the more patient playing style? Ie passing the ball out from the back, midfielders taking the ball in tight situations etc? But doing this in league 1 where...
  6. Me Babbies

Relegation & promotion

I know there are a few of teams who have done back to back relegations & conversely a few back to back promotions. But does any one know of a team who's done back to back relegation directly followed by back to back promotions?? Would be one hell of a yo-yo lol
  7. Me Babbies

Federico Macheda

Seems to have been doing quite well in a struggling Blues side. Anyone else think hes worth taking a punt on?
  8. Me Babbies

Scot Golbournes interview

Just read the interview with SG on our website. Quite a nice piece showing how the fans attitude has opened the eyes of the players.
Back
Top Bottom