Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Rednal Wolf

200 old Wolves programmes

Look at this on eBay 200 Wolverhampton Wanderers Football programmes. | eBay Would really prefer these went to a genuine Wolves supporter . Please pm if interested . Mods hope this is ok to go on Molmix .......if not please remove .
  2. Rednal Wolf

Lee Hughes Bankrupt

Former West Bromwich Albion and Coventry City striker Lee Hughes has been declared bankrupt - according to the BBC . Karma !
  3. Rednal Wolf

New owners down the road

Lets hope they end up like the Blues owners rather than the men at Chelsea or Man City . Taking over by the end of the month - be nice to see what new owners can do for a club ( lets hope it has a negative impact down at the Crem )
  4. Rednal Wolf

TLCBET down the road

The Crem have new sponsors . When we were sponsored by Doritos - we were deemed to be " Division one rubbish in tatty orange shirts " by the village idiots . So TLCBET - I'll start with - Tinpot little club beaten every time . Have a go !
  5. Rednal Wolf

Club or Country ?

Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club are the sporting love of my life . Winning the Premership is my ultimate dream for us with the FA Cup being a close second . For me , my feelings for my club will always far out weigh those I have for England . However I have spoken to lots of Wolves...
  6. Rednal Wolf

When Saturday comes what will you do ?

When Saturday comes what will you do to let your feelings be known that Dean Saunders is not wanted at our club . Will you sing ,chant, hold up a banner ? What ? It is our last chance to let him , Morgan , Moxey and above all the watching football world know that we care about our club . Hes...
Back
Top Bottom