Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Rednal Wolf

3 home games in 7 days

1 or 2 points at best but I fear three losses . Injuries will literally see us limp to the end of the season . Gary's season finished in the same way with Bournemouth in 2023 . Shame injuries have scuppered the chance for us to press til the end . He kept us up and that in itself is a big...
  2. Rednal Wolf

Arsenal predictions

Backlash in coming from Arsenal after two defeats . I think it's a 3 0 victory for them .
  3. Rednal Wolf

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Would have taken that before ko Hes bang average at best
  4. Rednal Wolf

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Needs to be off loaded. He's crap
  5. Rednal Wolf

Villa v Wolves predictions

With Dawson 2 0 Villa . Without him it'll be heavier . They have a far deeper superior squad . I'd bite your hand off for a draw but just can't see it
  6. Rednal Wolf

Leon Chiwome

And the magnificent Dale Rudge ! 82 to 84 before leaving for Preston .
  7. Rednal Wolf

Old Molineux Photos

Sat by a bloke that drove us all mental .......used to shout " Show um ya medals Denis " every time he went near the ball or into a tackle . Denis was one of the best full backs I've ever seen at Molineux .
  8. Rednal Wolf

Team v villa

1 Ait-Nouri 2 Ait-Nouri 3 Ait-Nouri 4 Ait-Nouri 5 Ait-Nouri 6 Ait-Nouri 7 Ait-Nouri 8 Ait-Nouri 9 Ait-Nouri 10 Ait-Nouri 11 Ait-Nouri Subs ....... Gary Breens x 9 We all dream of a team of Gary Breens
  9. Rednal Wolf

Billy Kellock - R.I.P.

Sad news I saw him score at The Baseball ground on his debut . Once a Wolf ..........
  10. Rednal Wolf

Nathan Fraser

Sounds harsh but when you've watched a lot of football you get a feeling if someone will make it or not . Reminds me of Lee Mills , Cedric Rousell and Adam Proudlock ......slow and ponderous . He needs a decent Championship loan and yes of course its way to early to write him off . I'm talking...
  11. Rednal Wolf

Coventry Verdict

Hobbs said we'd probably need to sell one or two of our top players . Let's hope Kilman is one of them .....lost without Dawson and never captain material .
  12. Rednal Wolf

Will our season fizzle out?

GON won't want the season to fizzle and die . That happened to his Bournemouth team last season . He'll want as many points as possible . Two weeks rest will do the squad the world of good . We go again and the focus should be to achieve the highest points total since our return to the top...
  13. Rednal Wolf

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

A points reduction due to FFP overspend would have hindered us even more so and resulted in possible relegation . Disappointed ,but realistically its been a decent season .
  14. Rednal Wolf

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

Spot on , he has more pace, was mobile interactive and involved . Fraser doesn't look fit at all . Chiwome didn't just rely on service from others he went looking for it and wasnt bullied . I'd start him over Fraser .
  15. Rednal Wolf

Newcastle v Wolves comms thread.

GON also needs to prove he can manage a club well at the tail end of a season . Bournemouth calapsed under his stewardship once safe ......he's better than that . Injuries are a real issue but it's down to him and his team to manage things as well as possible .
  16. Rednal Wolf

Buenos isn't anywhere near good enough currently to play in this league
  17. Rednal Wolf

Did ok v Brightons second string but yiu need Dawson in today .
  18. Rednal Wolf

FA CUP Round SIX March 17th 1973 Wolves 2 Coventry 0

White ball , black boots , no VAR , none or that crap tip tapping malarkey at the back , Hugh Johns with quality unbiased commentary . In many ways those were the days my friend .
  19. Rednal Wolf

Brighton verdict

Dawson gets in before Bueno every game imho . Think of all the forwards he's dealt with so far this season .
  20. Rednal Wolf

Paul Bradshaw (RIP)

As an 8 year old I watched him play for Blackburn in a 2 1 Wolves defeat at Molineux. He was magnificent that day making save after save . My Dad said to me we should sign him and as you say .....we did . A great brave and agile keeper . Forever a Wolves hero and legend. RIP Paul
Back
Top Bottom