Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. G

Is the "Project" dead?

"We must be self sufficient !" "Only buy players at the right price." No strong investment since we arrived in the Premier League. The rebuild of Molineux Stadium on halt, apart from a under whelming 500 seat corner stand. Nuno hasn't yet signed a new deal, neither has Boly. With...
  2. G

Pattaya meet Everton game.

Any mixer in Pattaya for the Everton game, will be over with the family but I'm sure I can give them the slip.
  3. G

Nuno Third Choice?

Just putting it out there but was Nuno Fosun's third choice as manager? Their first choice was Julen Lopetegui who took the Spanish job and then there was several attempts to get Marco Silva to pick up the project but if I remember correctly he wouldn't drop down to the Championship. And finally...
  4. G

Free Starworks Tickets

I have three tickets to the Starworks do for free, if anyone wants them pm me and I will post them to you.
  5. G

Jota,we're very lucky!

Here's a article from the intellectual's forum an interesting read. Often overshadowed by his strike partner and Portugal centre-forward André Silva, the progress made by Diogo Jota has slipped somewhat under the radar this season. Blessed with a unique combination of passing instincts and...
  6. G

$4 Trillion !!!!

With stocks and shares falling in USA,Europe and Asian markets, will this have an affect on any investment from Fosun? This is a huge fall in the markets and must surely have a impact on any future investments,people taking about sums of 200 million plus being invested, will certainly be in for...
  7. G

Bonus Point System

The Six Nations has announced there will be a bonus-point system in the 2017 championship to "encourage and reward try scoring and attacking play". Do you think that a similar system would be a good idea in football, something along the lines of an extra point for a team scoring over three...
  8. G

Revoving Team Sheet

With new players expected to be joining daily, what would your team sheet look like: Ikeme Docherty Iorfa Batth Silivio Price Pele Wallace Evans Costa Mason Subs: Lonergan,Hause,Edwards, Saville...
Back
Top Bottom