Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. G

Is the "Project" dead?

I was playing a bit of Devil's advocate here but with the monumental changes that have happened since we were taken over, I could understand a change in Fosun's original plan. I don't believe that they will pull out of Wolves but continue to invest maybe not as much as they had hope to but if...
  2. G

Is the "Project" dead?

Chinese government backtrack on pushing football investment, along with the huge inflation of players value after the Neymar transfer, along with an uncertain future due to Covid. It's certainly a conversation worth having, all business plans are flexible and change with time and these are...
  3. G

Is the "Project" dead?

"We must be self sufficient !" "Only buy players at the right price." No strong investment since we arrived in the Premier League. The rebuild of Molineux Stadium on halt, apart from a under whelming 500 seat corner stand. Nuno hasn't yet signed a new deal, neither has Boly. With...
  4. G

Who is your source, all a bit scary, definitely don't want to see Raul leave.

Who is your source, all a bit scary, definitely don't want to see Raul leave.
  5. G

Summer 2020 Transfer Window

**** him and all Aussies!
  6. G

Traore called up by Spain

Hmm, just before his England residence becomes active. But would he want to play for England?
  7. G

Time to Reflect and Plan

Three season with more or less the same squad, they will be in the same state as Steve Bulls knees;).
  8. G

Time to Reflect and Plan

This exactly as I see it, it's time for Fosun to back this brilliant team and manager.
  9. G

Just Who Are The Quality Additions?

Dicing with the wrath of the Molineux Mix mafiao_O!
  10. G

Just Who Are The Quality Additions?

Nuno asked for quality additions last season and also mentioned the need to improve last night. I'm concerned that if his concerns about squad quality are not seriously looked at, there could be problems with his upcoming contract renewal.
  11. G

Summer 2020 Transfer Window

That's where Jeff learnt his trade!
  12. G

Toby Craddock (good news)

That is absolutely top news! Good luck Toby.
  13. G

Manager of the year

Klopp, end of simple!
  14. G

New Kit 2020/2021

Well that's better,perhaps Adidas leak really awful kits so we are happy with the one they finally offer!
  15. G

Any Wolves still in Cambodia?

Just left after 20+ year stint. There are still a good few in Phnom Phen, that I know of. When we played the baggies in the play offs,the Gym Bar was taken over, there was Gold and Black balloons, flags and the gaffer even made Wolves Polo shirts for his staff and us! I've also seen the 5 Bar...
  16. G

Thoughts on where this situation will go for football.

Spare thought for the players,how do you think they will fancy playing in this situation? Apart from teams with something to play for,the expression "on the beach" will prevalent throughout,this will make the games a bit of a farce.
  17. G

In tough times, let’s recall a masterpiece.....

There must be someone who could do one for last season.
Back
Top Bottom