Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. MDCCCLXXVII

Celtic Friendly South Korea

I'm in Hereford so half way-ish between Birmingham and Bristol - got a return flight from Bristol same day £55. Means I can't drink as driving back from the airport Saturday night, but will save a fortune by not needing a hotel room or beer!:)
  2. MDCCCLXXVII

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

Just posted this on the AST thread but went onto the Wolves site this morning and was able to renew my Gold AST. The confirmation e-mail was from Ticketmaster (and was to my g-mail address).
  3. MDCCCLXXVII

Away season tickets

Went on to the Wolves site this morning during a quiet (ahem!) moment at work and was able to renew my Gold AST. Hadn't had any correspondence from the club but the ability is there to renew.
  4. MDCCCLXXVII

Man City game when will it take place?

Just seen on Twitter that on the Wolves website the Man City game is showing as Wednesday 11th May with a 20.15 KO time. It's not on the fixtures section of the website, but if you log into your account and check tickets it is shown there.
  5. MDCCCLXXVII

City and Burnley Dates

Same here mate we got into Liverpool Lime Street at 1.15pm on Sunday and just got to the ground for kick off. Can't get a train to Burnley on a Sunday for 2.00pm!
  6. MDCCCLXXVII

City and Burnley Dates

Its horrendous mate. For the Newcastle game we are staying in Sunderland and for three of us the return train fare from Hereford - including splitting the tickets and two of us having a two together railcard - is £248.64. The saving is £112.36. Massive increase over the last few months.
  7. MDCCCLXXVII

Feb/March TV Fixtures

Fixture subject to FA Cup sixth-round participation according to my PL app!
  8. MDCCCLXXVII

Brentford (a) - Ticket Details

Looks like Chiswick Park is about a mile away mate, I'm taking overground to Kew Bridge Station.
  9. MDCCCLXXVII

Brentford (a) - Ticket Details

Bell & Crown for us mate!
  10. MDCCCLXXVII

No Wolves Poppy Again this year?

I bought two on line from the British Legion around a month ago, but I remember seeing comments about how quickly they sold out last year.
  11. MDCCCLXXVII

Burnley Verdict

I disagree mate, in my opinion VAR was brought in to make it easier to manipulate the outcome of football matches!
  12. MDCCCLXXVII

Clearance Offers In The Megastore

Good offer on junior kits, got my daughter a home kit (shirt shorts & socks) & an away kit for £25, which given that I had £8 merchandise cash to put towards it seemed decent value!
  13. MDCCCLXXVII

Peter Whittingham Passes Aged 35

Terrible news, RIP.
  14. MDCCCLXXVII

One Word Wolves

Just saw this on Twitter, it's brilliant! Totally agree DW, I've always respected him for his performances & attitude on the field, but the more I see of him off the field the more I love him!!
  15. MDCCCLXXVII

Reasons why you enjoy MM

Although I'm not that far from Wolverhampton the Mix has been a great way to keep in touch with what happens at Wolves. When I was a kid my grandparents in Cradley used to save the Express & Stars for me - the most exciting times were in the Summer to see what the new kit looked like! Obviously...
  16. MDCCCLXXVII

Claire Elliott (Cancer treatment for Claire)

Best wishes Claire - donated yesterday after seeing the campaign on Twitter but brilliant to see the Mix promoting this as well.
  17. MDCCCLXXVII

Jota Not Cutting It

Yes!
  18. MDCCCLXXVII

Norwich (A)

It wasn’t when we last went the in the Championship winning season, but my Dad & I got in before the “No Away Fans” signs & bouncers appeared. We had no colours on so we were fine. It’s a nice boozer so def worth checking. Also the large Spoons near the ground (from memory it was near a lake?!)...
  19. MDCCCLXXVII

Marbella

That's a great point as I hadn't realised Nuno was in the photo, but after reading your post I went back to try and find him. You're right - you'd never pick him out as the Gaffer as he shuns the limelight & is happy to be in the background. Reminds me of his first season here when he won a...
Back
Top Bottom