Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Nige100

Team for Coventry 1/4 Final

Sa Semedo Kilman Dawson Toti Ait Nouri Gomes Doyle Sariaba Fraser Lemina
  2. Nige100

Super Mario

This is probably our best signing for years. He is a player this boy. Allows Neves and Nunes to go and play whilst he mops up and then some. Without him today Neves doesn't make the run for his goal. Cracking signing.
  3. Nige100

Team v Liverpool

Sa Dexter Collins Toti Hugo Nunes Lemina Podence Cunha Raul RAN
  4. Nige100

Neto and Sa

Any news on injuries? Particularly Neto is very worrying. Sorry if been posted already I haven’t see owt.
  5. Nige100

Team v Norwich

For me Ruddy Dendoncker Kilman Toti Semedo Cundle Jordao Ait Nouri Trincao Silva Podence Coady gets a rest I would also not be at all surprised to see a return for Johnny. Neves and Mouts on bench if we’re in the ****e. Bit of a run out for the new winger perhaps at some point if cruising.
  6. Nige100

COVID Big Club Bias

So Spurs and Man Utd get permission from the league to call games off Leicester get refused. ****ing disgrace the people running our game.
  7. Nige100

Poland v England

Just been watching a fascinating debate between Fabrice Muamba and Marvin Bartley about racism in football. Obviously in advance of and setting the potential scene for tonight’s game in Poland. Marvin absolutely says players walk off. I agree. Fabrice seems to think that playing behind closed...
  8. Nige100

Christian Marques

Signed a new deal and gone on loan.
  9. Nige100

Let’s get behind the team now

Ok nearly 24hrs has passed since the debacle of the abysmal transfer window. We’ve all had a bit of say but It’s gone can’t be changed the incumbents that allowed it to happen can be and must be but we can’t do anything else now other than our job as supporters. That job is to get behind Bruno...
  10. Nige100

Team for Forest

Ruddy Hoever Kilman Coady Marques Ait Nouri Donk MGW Trincoa Silva Campbell
  11. Nige100

Transfers

I’m starting to get a horrible feeling we won’t be making senior team signings. Over the last 2 days I’ve seen reports of Bruno challenging Cutrone to come and out and show his worth. Now Coady telling us this could be MGW breakthrough year. Im worried I’m telling ya
  12. Nige100

Team for Leicester

As it stands with no additions it’s got to be. Sa Hoever Coady Kilman Semedo Neves Donk Marcel/Ait Nouri Trincoa Raul Adama Saiss and Moutinho bench at best.
  13. Nige100

Crewe (A) Pre-Season Friendly

Ruddy Hoever Boly Kilman Ait Nouri Otosowie Saiss MGW Trincoa Jiminez Podence Cmon lads let’s get Bruno’s reign up and running. Line up above is pretty suspect especially the 3rd midfielder being Saiss I am not sure we have anyone else to play at moment with some staff still on there jolly’s...
  14. Nige100

Team for Leicester

Just a bit of Sunday fun. Sa Semedo New Boly Ait Nouri New Vitinha New Traore Jiminez New Ruddy, Otasowie, MGW, Yerson, Hoever, Fabio, Kilman, Dendoncker, Marques. A traditional 0-0 draw and the Bruno express leaves the starting station. Bring on Spurs and Nuno, Coady and Doc.
  15. Nige100

Team v Chelski

Rui Boly Coady Saiss Semedo Neves Donk Ait Nouri Traore Silva Neto Pod to come off the bench for a nice little tonic on 70mins or so. Let's make Mr Tuchal wonder what the **** he has taken over.
  16. Nige100

Team for Villa

Back to basics for me with a couple of changes Rui Boly Coady Kilman Semedo Saiss Moutinho Marcel Traore Silva Neto Podence could easily replace Traore the other 2 up top have to start. Saiss sitting on Grealish a must yes he will give away a free kick or two but Grealish will have a field...
  17. Nige100

Well done Carl good luck

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2020/10/07/former-wolves-goalkeeper-carl-ikeme-become-ambassador-to-the-good-shepherd-charity/ Top man good luck Carl.
  18. Nige100

Dele Alli

****ing scumbags rob him at knife point in his own home. Hope he and anyone in the property are okay.
  19. Nige100

Daylight Saving Time

Arsene Wenger the FIFA head of development is to propose the new offside rule at IFAB to be that clear daylight must be seen between the last defender and any part of the body an attacker can score with. Much better than the farce we have now. Even suggested in today's media could be in place...
  20. Nige100

Team v Espanyol

for me. Rui Boly Coady Kilman Burr Neves Moutinho Jonny Neto Jiminez Podence Bench not sure how many Subs we can name but based on the normal 7. Ruddy, Traore, Jota, Saiss, Campana, Dendoncker, Doherty. Isn’t it great to see what options we have with the addition of 1 first 11 player...
Back
Top Bottom