Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Monketron

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Reminds me of Villa under the last years of Lerner as owner. He didn't invest and it wasn't really noticeable at first but eventually as the better players were slowly replaced with players of lower quality it caught up with them.
  2. Monketron

Bournemouth Verdict

Team looks so drained of energy and confidence. These last 4 matches are going to be really tough to get through. I'm shocked the VAR monitor is still in one piece after all the decisions this season, they are just desperate to get involved and make it all about them. Looked much better when...
  3. Monketron

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Sometimes I really hate football.
  4. Monketron

VAR couldn't wait to get involved.
  5. Monketron

How can we be offering nothing up front but also be so open at the back? like you'd think they'd be mutually exclusive styles but no we managed to be both at the same time.
  6. Monketron

Today’s Games 2023-2024

7. Monketron

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Maybe not, WBA only have 1 win in 6 and might drop down to below Norwich and end up playing the 3rd place team.
  8. Monketron

Today’s Games 2023-2024

GON > Poch
  9. Monketron

Lopetegui

Given the 85% spending limit coming in, if you look at clubs income then West Ham are really the only team that are capable of challenging the top 6 long term (but even then they are miles off the top 6). Their wage bill is almost twice ours.
  10. Monketron

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Yes but the point is before VAR those offsides were NEVER given. Even if the writing in the law books said that was offside, the de facto offside rule was really 'did the linesmen clearly see the player in front'. This gave the benefit of the doubt to the attacker (which I think most people...
  11. Monketron

Stadium Plans

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/news/spurs-submit-new-tottenham-hotspur-29037242
  12. Monketron

Neil Collins (sacked)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/articles/cp9gkg71gwyo 5 without a win is poor form but seems super harsh. None were by more than a goal too so not like they were out of games.
  13. Monketron

Referee Assessor - Note To Jeff and Fosun

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c2vwq901e93o Not just the UK where VAR is causing issues.
  14. Monketron

Today’s Games 2023-2024

We were sold the premise that VAR would solve all the issues. All the bad decisions that we felt got missed in the past wouldn't have if VAR was there. But this 'clear and obvious' doctrine they've employed means that actually most of those old decisions they claimed VAR would solve would have...
  15. Monketron

Referee Assessor - Note To Jeff and Fosun

There's only legal recourse if you can prove they made a mistake in their procedures or the referee applied a law/rule incorrectly. I think that happened in Europe this season where the ref applied the law wrong and a team managed to get a replay out of it. I want to say that was in the Belgium...
  16. Monketron

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Reason to hate VAR no 224234. Just think how many moments like that VAR will have ruined in the past.
  17. Monketron

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Looks offside to me by eye.
  18. Monketron

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Holy ****. VAR best not rule this out!
  19. Monketron

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Yep, A bit older but I was thinking El Hadji Diouf who lit up the 2002 World Cup (one of my favs) and got his big money move to Liverpool. Was at Bolton 2 years later :D
  20. Monketron

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Never bid for players based on cup games, it's the same for players who do well in World Cups etc. Players often try harder than they would in a normal league game but mostly cup games are generally more open and make attackers look better than they are.
Back
Top Bottom