Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Tom Cleverley named as Watford's permanent Head Coach. Must be a relief for @Watfordfc to know they have some stability until the end of the season which of course is two games :D;):p
  2. N

Old Molineux Photos

When I first made it to the home of football I used to stand on the North Bank. Like you say it was a good view. It makes me smile when the club send my emails telling me it is time I visited Molineux for the first time and I think " You cheeky gits. I stood on the North Bank in the early...
  3. N

Old Molineux Photos

Go for it Mate because to quote a Bob Dylan lyric " As the present now will later be past " :) :) :) :)
  4. N

Hot Pork @ Molineux

Just logged on and saw the thread title and immediately there is no way the mods are going to allowed adverts for a sex show at the Wolves to be on here for long :D:D:D
  5. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I found it nauseating last week when TNT sport and the London based media made it seem like Arsenal were some heroic non-league team who made it to the FA Cup fifth round instead of some expensively assembled Premier League side who got schooled in the dug out and on the pitch by Bayern.
  6. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I have seen more heart and fight in a 6 inch concrete block :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  7. N

Should Bull Have Gone?

I was in a room full of Scotsmen when Bully scored at Hampden. I leapt up and punched the air, as my Scots mates are Celtic men they are not members of The Tartan Army they did not get the hump with me. In fact the one who owns the house said to me " While you are up there on the ceiling big man...
  8. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Remarkable effort from National League South side Truro City in staying up this season. They had to play their home games at Plymouth Parkway's ground due to their Truro stadium being rebuilt. Thanks to the utter monsoon season that hit the South West ( as well as the rest of the country ! ) the...
  9. N

Neil Collins (sacked)

McGhee gave that Barnsley team their greatest ever team talk :mad::mad::mad:
  10. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

If Dirty Leeds make it up to the Premier next season all it will mean is the Yorkshire rotation system of Sheffield United being one of the relegated sides one year and Leeds the next will be continuing
  11. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I have just realised that spineless dollop from the West Ham offside fiasco Tony Harrington is the referee. So without Stockley Park pulling his strings he is clueless as to what is or is not a yellow.
  12. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I cannot decide physique wise if the Leeds keeper Meslier is a tribute to John Gordon Sinclair in the wonderful film ' Gregory's Girl ' or for those of us who were around at the time, the ' before ' bloke in the Charles Atlas Bullworker adverts :) :) :)
  13. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Apparently according to Kelly Cates on the Radio 5 show The Monday Night Club, the i paper had a photo of the incident with " Classless Clown Antony " as the description under it.
  14. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Michael Carrick's right hand man is Jonathan Woodgate who was in my book a really good defender and but for injuries could have been even better than he was. He must have looked on in disbelief at that.
  15. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Somebody on here has alrerady mentioned this but Clinton Morrison ( he is far better on the Radio than on Sky ) said that " Antony needs to concentrate on himself " . I think Clinton also suggested Antony is no more than a lower championship player ! I noticed Captain Rat Fernandes was trash...
  16. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

While here in England there have been arguments raging over VAR I am staggered to find out the best bit of technology to actually help the game in goal line technology ( apart from when the bloody thing failed and kept Villa up after the Sheffield United match :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ) is...
  17. N

Should Bull Have Gone?

Imagine it now Frank with Bully's slow start with us and the fact that Thommo is a little on the short size. " Turner who barring a few fans no one wanted as Manager ( for those of use around in 1986 the reaction to the Gary O'Neil appointment last summer was something we vets had seen before...
  18. N

Should Bull Have Gone?

I remember the daft rumour that was going around at that time that Villa were offering Ian Olney, Ian Ormondroyd and one other, which I think may have been Paul Birch in exchange for Bully !!! Just goes to show BS transfer talk is not totally the invention of modern day ' in the know ' websites...
  19. N

Lopetegui

Where all these West Ham fans are concerned, everyone join me in a burst of Champions of England, You'll never sing that ;););)
  20. N

Old Molineux Photos

I would like to know if anyone on here watched the Wolves from the front of the South Bank and Waterloo Road stand in the time of some of these photos as looked to me like all you would see were 22 pairs of legs :):):)
Back
Top Bottom