Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

North Bank Incident Yesterday 2/10/21?

Something happened first half yesterday in the NB lower. Supporters waving frantically at stewards to come up and help. Just wondered if someone was taken ill and if so hopefully they're ok.
  2. T

The Athletic - £1 a Month for 24 Months

I know some posters on here say it's worth subscribing at the deal prices. Not so much at full price. Can subscribe to The Athletic here for £1/month for 24 months, for those who are interested: https://theathletic.com/checkout2/intro1/2103limited1for24a Cheers.
  3. T

Look At Life - Figure It Out

Couple of images to follow once I've reduced their file size. Was watching old Look At Life on YouTube and wondered if someone could identify the ground. Will be back soon to update with images. Hopefully these external links work. https://ibb.co/3fsN9Mz https://ibb.co/dWnS5gm
  4. T

London Stadium Legacy

Slightly off-piste in the athletics news I have been reading about UK Athletics (UKA) considering legal action after the London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC) have told them to hold their Diamond League event in July elsewhere. LLDC justified it as costing too much at £3m to convert the...
  5. T

Two Years Ago Today, Smoky Coach

Last home game of the 2017-2018 championship season. A nil-nil draw with Sheffield Wednesday. Great celebrations for the teams arrival at Molineux.
  6. T

Could we have a dark theme please?

Hello. Could we have a dark theme please? White text on black background. It will make for much more comfortable reading in the dark and maybe save a smidgen of energy.
  7. T

Bristol City Not Kicking the Ball Out Except for Head Injuries

Have been reading this about brizzle leaving the injury decisions to the ref, except for head injuries. Should certainly limit any of those cramp relieving sessions at 88+ minutes. Bristol City write to clubs explaining new policy of not kicking ball out of play Bristol City write to clubs...
  8. T

Billy (not) Quiet

On Saturday at half time there was a sing off between the stands "hi ho Wolverhampton". Went clockwise in turn from the north bank. When it got to the Billy Quiet opposite us in the Steve Bull upper there was a very short time delay when I thought there would be no sound coming across and then...
  9. T

Man United Away M6 Closure from 8pm

Shouldn't really affect anyone unless they're hanging around after the game, but the M6 is going to be closed overnight from Saturday 8pm between Stoke and Stafford. M6 to be shut for up to 24 hours as 800 tonne bridge torn down
  10. T

Matt Doherty 2513 Days

Was just looking at the best premier league photos of the weekend and the caption says Matt Docherty had 2513 days between his premier league debut and his second premier league game. Only two players have waited longer, Erik Nevland (3667) and Darren Pratley (2835). The Dozen: the weekend’s...
  11. T

Ballon d'Or Bet

Still swooning about the gobsmacking football we've seen this season and I was thinking about putting a long term bet on Rúben Neves to win the Ballon d'Or. How would I go about doing this, pop into the local bookies? Also forgive my ropey history knowledge but I was very happy to read that...
  12. T

DAZN Sports Service Joshua/Parker

I've just been reading about a new (to me) sports streaming service based on the UK called DAZN. Its service isn't available here but it is in some European countries such as Austria and Germany plus it's available in Canada. I know we have Mol mixers in some of those countries and of course we...
  13. T

Derek Parkin Tribute Night

Anybody else been to the Derek Parkin tribute night tonight? Really good evening with plenty of speakers / team mates.
  14. T

Tapatalk

Is Tapatalk compatibility now removed for good or will it return? Tapatalk has been the single most important improvement to forums in my opinion, what with the wider use of portable devices.
  15. T

Talk Sport

Some radio gold on at the moment, for the last quarter of an hour Saggers has been quizzing Collymore about his past. Has covered slapping Ulrika-ka-ka and just covered dogging. I missed the start of this (was on when I got in my car) will probably be on catch-up.
  16. T

Top Coppers

Anyone watched Top Coppers on BBC three? Last nights episode had a collect/swap sticker of our most recent previous manager as a bit of treasure in a vault.
  17. T

Kenny & Steve

Kenny Hibbitt & Steve Daley were superb tonight in a pub in Upper Longdon, Staffs. Great anecdotes from Steve & then a cracking Q&A from them both, with Kenny on the mic and Steve with some more answers. Good night. They also sold beer there.
  18. T

Toasters

Upside down toasters from Towcester, I figured they are to signal distress like the upside down Union Jack.
Back
Top Bottom