Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. P

Brentford (a)

Who's going? Know any good pubs? Who's staying in the pub for the 90 minutes? Love a day out in London, not been since Palace, new ground, pubs by the Thames, train didn't cost too much but I'll probably fall asleep in a drunken coma and wake up in Glasgow!
  2. P

Last 2 games

What do you expect from Norwich and Liverpool games? And what do you want to happen, formations, team selections? Personally, to consume a lot of drinks both days, Silva and Chiquino goals, and some entertainment as we're on the beach and it's been a bit dull since January, so more attacking...
  3. P

Cov Away

Who's going? Where you drinking? Predicted team? Guessing a lot of u23s.
  4. P

Southampton (home) predictions & team

Missed my proper football this last week, so let's get started. Away crowd sing WTSGMI ten times, then Doherty gets in at the back post, we win 1-0 with a few late scares.
  5. P

Full time music

Watching all the Chelsea fans going barmy to Madness, the tunes we play are awful. Makes me want to leave Molineux even if we've won! Not a big fan of Sweet Caroline but a lot better than the Quo...
  6. P

Club colours where you are?

Had to go round Bilston and Wednesbury today, only seen 5 tops, 2 wolves, 2 baggies and 1 Villa. Not seen any Utd, Chelsea or City glorychasers, even kids which surprised me.
  7. P

Leicester away

Who's going, what pubs are you going in and will away fans get in them? Heard it's a bit like Wolverhampton as in away fans can't get in anywhere even with no colours?
  8. P

Flog it....Billy Wright/Wolverhampton

Just put bbc2 on, I don't usually watch it but it's from Wolverhampton and they did a big piece on the ground, Bully and especially Billy Wright. Well worth going on iPlayer.
  9. P

Can we sing more songs....

Other than the Nuno one and the Caveleiro one. I always join in but come on lads we've got a decent songbook at wolves can we sing them all cheers.
  10. P

Non league day

Anyone Going to a local game this weekend and where? Heard Wednesfield are doing £1 entry if you've got a Wolves season ticket, which is nice.
  11. P

Inside out documentary

Was just on bbc1...with Danny Baath, basically asking why there's so few Asian professional footballers. (Also showed Compton training ground).
  12. P

Hatherton wolves book

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2017/04/11/wolves-fans-book-all-set-for-kick-off/ Anyone seen this in the E&S, Sounds like the kind of book I'd like.
  13. P

Worst missed sitter?

That side footed 91st minute miss by the Rotherham lad was bad, the Mason one at Hillsborough was very close but came at him a lot faster, but what's the worst chance that was harder to miss than score?? Vaguely remember Iwelumu missing a howler for Scotland?
  14. P

Atmosphere

Thought the crowd was brilliant today, despite going a goal down very early on. Helps having a 5.30 Saturday kick off, but Norwich were quite quiet so didn't help much. So many home crowds are rubbish that it's good to see molineux has still got it.
  15. P

Jeremy Helen

Trying to get this defender on loan: http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/02/24/por-wolves-line-up-for-wednesdays-helan/ Left back, had a strange career so far, seems he went to Man City too early.
  16. P

7th worst fans on trains

This news surprised me a little, we don't usually have that many that go away on the train, and I haven't seen anything trouble happen for quite a while..... http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/villa-blues-wolves-fans-named-8941245 ...might be a good idea to avoid the trains...
  17. P

Favourite grounds in UK

I like a random thread so here goes....my top 5 grounds and why: Villa Park, I know they're a supposed local rival but it's a big ground with a great big home end, ok so there's too many empty seats, doesn't look like it's been designed on autocad, actually doesn't look like it's been designed...
  18. P

Sir Jack Hayward

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but RIP Sir Jack..... http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2015/01/13/wolves-legend-sir-jack-hayward-dies-aged-91/
  19. P

Summer European Tour

Going on a footy & beer themed week in central Europe definitely going to Munich and Prague....any tips on bars and/or getting tickets in each place would be very welcome. And if any 'local' wolves fans around I'll get 'em a drink. Going on 18th- 28th August. Obviously it's a quiet time on...
  20. P

MOTD tonight

Icing on the cake, Albion threw 2 points away with the last kick of the game. Brentford only drawing and Orient losing. Perfect Day......
Back
Top Bottom