Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

It goes both ways. Anybody who has a more positive outlook is often labelled a Fosun shill or deluded. Don’t know why people see everything in such a binary black/white view.
  2. B

Blues sack Eustace

I still remember how vile they were during our time under Mick. With our 2 teams both fighting for promotion and then when in the Premier League both scrapping for survival. They were just as bad as the Baggies fans, especially after the game where Phillips scored the 2 late goals. Back then...
  3. B

Team for Bournemouth

Stick with 3 CBs. It is an oversimplification to say that playing 5 at the back is only defensive especially if we have Rayan and Matt as the WBs bombing forward and joining in the attack. At the moment i just care about being solid and getting points on the board.
  4. B

Gary O’Neil

Some of our own “supporters” have been saying the same thing!
  5. B

Pedro Neto

I feel we will have him for the whole season as potential buyers will want to see that he can have an extended run without further injury before they will be willing to part with the amount of money it would require for us to sell.
  6. B

Corrupt, bent, bias ?

The linesman put his flag up and the celebration stopped. How on earth did he think the “on field” decision was “goal”. Something feels off about this explanation. Perhaps they are covering a bigger error somewhere. Nothing nefarious but maybe covering for their friends / peers.
  7. B

Gary O’Neil

How can you be “lucky” with tactics?? You either get them right or wrong. Today Gary’s tactics were spot on. Im still not sold on GON as our manager but he deserves praise for today as his tactics were key to our victory. Let’s hope that continues.
  8. B

Hwang

I’m so pleased for Hwang. He has come under a lot of unnecessarily nasty stick from certain posters on here. Pleased to see he is proving them all wrong!
  9. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Then they take Emery off the Villa ;)
  10. B

Nunes to City

My Uncle is a divorce lawyer. As he always says: “There are 3 sides. There is her side, then his side and finally the Truth.”
  11. B

Ranking Wolves Managers of the 20th C

Both of whom were great innovators when it came to coaching methods. A lot of which is still used today. Really interesting to read about them both.
  12. B

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Exactly. He is getting all bent out of shape about a club putting in an offer on deadline day. It happens all the time, not a rare occurrence. He sounds very childish. Hope we go get the lad in January as he looks a good player.
  13. B

Nunes to City

I’m hoping he gets the full Danny Mills treatment for the whole 90 mins.
  14. B

Just noticed that Bellegarde always does the same “butterfly” hands celebration as Podence.
  15. B

Cannot really blame Hobbs when it was Saints who decided to pull the plug at the last minute. I imagine the player isn’t too happy as well. Hobbs has done a great job.
  16. B

. Jonny can also cover CM if needs be. We have some good depth to the team.
  17. B

Losing Navas and Henderson as GKs was already a massive issue for Forest. Now they have sold their star player and main goal threat aswell! Going to be a tough season form them.
  18. B

Daka is an awful forward, hope we are not in for him.
  19. B

Sasa Kalajdzic

Football genius Tony Khan My Fulham supporting mate keeps sending me these Tony Khan “hugging” pictures! They are comedy gold. My mate said the fans are furious about this transfer window!
Back
Top Bottom